• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
6811CEF6-0446-49DA-BDEE-22B7FC2C62AA.gif

Finally saw the 3.0s in person. Not as bad as I thought but still not for me. If I do get them I'm overhauling the gloss for matte and copping the lows for a soleswap.

So I kinda need help legit checking these SBB 3.0s I ordered for a friend from Stockx. Just a bit on the suspicious side since the first pair sent to them didn't pass authentication. Got a 7 in mens (is there a difference between GS7 and mens 7??) But anyways it looks like a UK 6 pair which should be a sz 7 mens. Is the lace bag for a sz 7 supposed to be small like a GS pair and not have a jumpman logo on it??

edit: Also this pair didn't have the "Men's sz 7" sticker on the soles. Can anyone help a brotha out?

Last edited:
So I kinda need help legit checking these SBB 3.0s I ordered for a friend from Stockx. Just a bit on the suspicious side since the first pair sent to them didn't pass authentication. Got a 7 in mens (is there a difference between GS7 and mens 7??) But anyways it looks like a UK 6 pair which should be a sz 7 mens. Is the lace bag for a sz 7 supposed to be small like a GS pair and not have a jumpman logo on it??

The lacebags were different depending if the shoe was made in China or Vietnam. I believe the small bag and no jumpman = China.

Adult 7 and Youth 7 are two different shoes.

The lacebags were different depending if the shoe was made in China or Vietnam. I believe the small bag and no jumpman = China.

Adult 7 and Youth 7 are two different shoes.
Bet bet bet! Thanks. Just tryna make sure it's not a fake. Also since it's prob a UK pair, is it ok that the box sticker is on the opposite side of where the US pairs are, above the box hole?

Back
Top Bottom