Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A8C74E3D-2897-43E0-86A2-56AE97462CF0.jpeg

Threw these on tonight for the rain.

Does anyone get the glitter splooge on the recent BC3 retro?

Hadn't worn or opened mine in a minute and took them out 2 days ago to wear. Noticed something on the shoe that wasn't there when it went into the box.

Does anyone get the glitter splooge on the recent BC3 retro?

Hadn't worn or opened mine in a minute and took them out 2 days ago to wear. Noticed something on the shoe that wasn't there when it went into the box.
Yeah. Already applied leather honey. Shadow 1 are really doing it too. I think eventually it stops bc my royals and breds don’t get as much anymore.

missed the Dover drop on the Blue the Great mids....are these hyped? I was hoping they wouldn't be impossible to obtain

I like the colorblocking on the RSBB more, but obviously the quality on the SBB is better.

As for the new ones (which shall remain nameless), I purchased a pair for a family member, and they politely declined it. :lol:

very unpopular opinion but any shoe with that colorblocking is *** water: SBB, Bred toes, court purples, pine green, all stars.

Just give me the bred or black toe colorblocking, not this mostly bred colorblocking with 1 white panel. Each one of those shoes would look better with: the white panel painted black OR the toes painted white.

RSBB easily the best of the halloween cw's

BRUH!!!!

Went to check prices of the AJ1 Fearless on SX. They must of made only one size 13.5. They going for the ultimate dumb hi right now.....

Jordan must of stuck his foot inside on a video clip and say he's sending sz. 13.5 to SX.. Or maybe his championship rings are on the inside...
Screenshot_20191107-215320_Chrome.jpg
.:emoji_joy::emoji_scream::emoji_scream::emoji_scream:

Makes you wonder what kind of ******* is asking for that price when a buyer can likely size up or down in a 14 or 13 with minimal difference in feel

Back
Top Bottom