Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Let's be real Monica Lewinsky back then was not a bad looker.

Have you seen her lately? :wow:

Screenshot_20191109-165413.png

Size & how much they run you? :nerd:
That pair is amazing in person, if I could find a double for decent, I wouldn't hesitate. Those & Black/Red's are the only Satin's that matter to me....

PO

Size 11. $1325 on GOAT

They are incredible in person. I'm gonna hunt down the Banned when I can. Need to find the 2011 Banned's and 2013 Black/Gold PL's too. Think it's time to off my extra Yellow No L's. Kept them for this exact reason

16C77E74-4D6A-49E3-82D0-4169CBE11862.jpeg
E066234D-8F9C-4454-825A-10D852E1F3B1.jpeg

masshi masshi

How are these not beat? Would they have to be on fire and have holes in the sole? The only reason they are not piss yellow on the sole is shoe polish and I’ve cleaned them after most wears (like all my ones). I honestly used the adjective to get away with posting an incredibly worn pair of ones. Maybe I should have just said “very worn ones, I need a new pair”... N****s on NT trip over the dumbest ****.

I’ve worn them nonstop since release day 2 years ago. Not really a fan of the super creased toe box on my 1s (not a good look ever) and all the stars on the sole are gone.... To me, they look beat ... and I don’t even have an IG 🤷🏿‍♀️
Got em lol

16C77E74-4D6A-49E3-82D0-4169CBE11862.jpeg
E066234D-8F9C-4454-825A-10D852E1F3B1.jpeg

masshi masshi

How are these not beat? Would they have to be on fire and have holes in the sole? The only reason they are not piss yellow on the sole is shoe polish and I’ve cleaned them after most wears (like all my ones). I honestly used the adjective to get away with posting an incredibly worn pair of ones. Maybe I should have just said “very worn ones, I need a new pair”... N****s on NT trip over the dumbest ****.

man, sit your a** down, dude

you seriously gonna be complaining about others trippin' over "the dumbest ****", yet felt the need to not only reply to/refute every post made in response to yours, but even took additional pictures to prove your point?

you know what self-awareness is, bud?

you posted something stupid (miss me with the "subjective"/"relative" angle; those are damn near pristine sans the creases) and got called out on it

just own it and move on

masshi masshi

says the dude responding aggressively but ignoring the obviously beat pics. Nothing I posted was stupid. You feeling the need to prove my shoes aren’t beat, when I own them, know how much I’ve worn them, and can see what they look like is the stupid part. Go take a nap.

dude, i don't "need to prove" anything

the only evidence i need are the very pics you're citing as evidence against

but you can have the last word, bro bro

i know you're the type who needs it

dude, i don't "need to prove" anything

the only evidence i need are the very pics you're citing as evidence against

but you can have the last word, bro bro

i know you're the type who needs it
You're the one who admittedly wanted to beat the dead horse, idk why you're getting aggressively defensive. You could've just liked the other post before yours who made the same point and be done with it

no, i said that'd i'd hate to beat a dead horse, not want to

i'm not on this site all day, and people had already called him out on it by the time i saw it

and the dude's original post was especially dumb af and triggered me (yes, i can admit that), hence me actually typing up a response

Back
Top Bottom