Leather stiff as f

Attachments

• 20191111_071827.jpg
    20191111_071827.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 402
For my Sr citizen days ahead

Leather stiff as f
yeah, they're not happy leather at all.. lol

The red strap (and black zip up to a point) kills any chance of them looking good sadly.. I really have to wonder if these things are ever looked at by someone that has a clue before getting the go-ahead.

yeah, they're not happy leather at all.. lol

The red strap (and black zip up to a point) kills any chance of them looking good sadly.. I really have to wonder if these things are ever looked at by someone that has a clue before getting the go-ahead.

You do realize that those shoes are not designed for us right (i.e. able bodied people)? They are for those who are challenged in regards to suffering from muscle diseases that restrict their use of their hands, arms and such, like Cerebral Palsy. Those who suffer from it, one of the things some suffer with us unable to tie their shoes. There is a young man named Matthew Walzer who this Flyease program was designed for by Tobie Hatfield. I have a link here for you to read.

He hung out with Tobie a few years back. The kid wanted some cool shoes hence they translated it to a Jordan shoe. They aren't for us sneakerheads. I like what they did with them and didn't want to take a pair that would go to somebody who needs them. The leather is stiff so it doesn't collapse when it's apart and unzipped. This young man can't tie shoes so he needed something to wear that he can do himself with one hand hence the zipper and Velcro strap.

They are function over form and I'm sure anyone suffering would love a cool shoe they can wear without any help putting on.

Last edited:
First time wearing these BHM's.

bhm.jpg
I too always thought these were dope. Not a fan of the Jumpman on the heel, and I wish they had NA tongue patches, but the quality always looked top notch, and they looked like unique all-black 1s. Once I got the triple black Highs a couple years ago however, that ship had sailed for me. Dope pair nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom