Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What type of products do you design? Industrial Engineering degree?
Close...my degree is in Industrial Design, but I work closely with engineering. I actually went through design school targeting a job at Nike to be a footwear designer, and I did receive an opportunity with them when I graduated. However, I took an offer that came in before Nike's that kept me local to where I grew up.
Generally, I've designed consumer electronics, water feature equipment and robotics, auto navigation, and now I'm in enterprise software. I just kept my mind open and one thing kept leading to another.

9769B016-456B-4CD8-BC8B-387E1E169CA2.jpeg

Close...my degree is in Industrial Design, but I work closely with engineering. I actually went through design school targeting a job at Nike to be a footwear designer, and I did receive an opportunity with them when I graduated. However, I took an offer that came in before Nike's that kept me local to where I grew up.
Generally, I've designed consumer electronics, water feature equipment and robotics, auto navigation, and now I'm in enterprise software. I just kept my mind open and one thing kept leading to another.

Nice. Industrial Design is what I meant. I looked into that when I was trying to figure out a major, but it wasn't offered at MSU. Always enjoyed drawing and art growing up, but when I saw the average salaries for Graphic Design I was like... gotta do something else.

Nice. Industrial Design is what I meant. I looked into that when I was trying to figure out a major, but it wasn't offered at MSU. Always enjoyed drawing and art growing up, but when I saw the average salaries for Graphic Design I was like... gotta do something else.
Yeah, that's why I loved learning there were other commercial applications than just graphic design. I mean, I don't do what I do for the money. I love solving problems and uncovering creative solutions to them, but it does also provide a nice way of living if you're willing to work hard for it.

Screenshot_20191116-065159.png

Thoughts?
Dope IMO, but already owning the Gold Toes, and not to mention the Pinnacle 1 Black/Gold, Humidity SB Highs, and Jordan 8 Confetti, I’m not really checking for these or any other black and gold kicks really, especially since I don’t even wear those aforementioned pairs that much. If I didn’t have those though, these rumored 1s would be a no brainer. But if they turn out like this, they’re dope, and who knows if I ultimately change my mind.

Can we agree the melody 1s dropping are a "what the 1" prototype with some virgil flair?i can see whole "what the jordan " capsule

He’s 48 does he look 14 to you In that pic or 23? I’ve seen the documentary to, that’s around the time he was trying to get a record deal.
Shape and toebox are the dead giveaway man, those are 85s. He probably had them since then or saw them thrift shopping at a point in time.

img01.jpg

air-jordan-94-retro-wht-blk-rd-1.jpg

2020 year of the trash jordan 1 beside the patent leather chicago 1 in February

Back
Top Bottom