• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20191118_104752.jpg

Love rocking 1s to do security

076DE8A9-FE2F-4B22-A34A-88668E41C80A.jpeg

Obsidian & SBB 3.0’s we’re flying at sneakercon... & of course I left my extra pair at home like a goofy smh

Obsidian & SBB 3.0’s we’re flying at sneakercon... & of course I left my extra pair at home like a goofy smh

were they going for prices lower than stockx/goat or about the same? ive never been to a sneakercon ever and always wondered how things are priced at such an event.

were they going for prices lower than stockx/goat or about the same? ive never been to a sneakercon ever and always wondered how things are priced at such an event.

overheard many folks saying don’t quote me off that app my price is xyz... definitely moving for over $220 in basically every sz

Weird that they would charge more than stockx
Also that folks would pay more
But i guess having it hand and checking them out is worth the extra?

So apparently these are dropping next year. Dope IMO (as I’m an absolute SUCKER for Midnight Navy kicks), but I’m not feeling the silver on the collar. This is just a mock up of course, so who’s to know exactly what they’ll look like at the end of the day, but if they’re just like this but without the silver collar, I’m all the way in! I’ve been wishing for an OG High version of the 2001 Navy Japan pair since forever.
75D22B85-2C27-4A62-BBBC-69122FE1998C.jpeg

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
White/Midnight Navy/Metallic Silver
555088-142

These are so clearly and obviously SBBs that it’s not funny, but obviously there’s always going to be a contingent of people who say they’re not, so whatever.

But let’s be real...if they weren’t atrocious, and they turned out to be dope and what everyone was hoping for (Orange/Black in Blk/Red color blocking using NORMAL LEATHER), NO ONE would be trying to defend the notion that they are somehow not SBBs. Insole or not, being called SBB or not by Nike/JB officially, all those that keep saying they’re not SBB wouldn’t be saying so. But most don’t like them, they don’t have the same love/admiration/hype surrounding them, and most don’t like what they did to them (in particular the leather), so many keep trying to explain them away as NOT being SBBs.

The way I think about it... People overlooked how easy it was to cop, we knew the value and hype on these will be low to begin with. Knowing Nike, would JB really use an opposite strategy and release one of their most coveted collections as bricks in mass quantities?

097651F5-DCB9-4375-B807-66AF8AEB4607.gif

So apparently these are dropping next year. Dope IMO (as I’m an absolute SUCKER for Midnight Navy kicks), but I’m not feeling the silver on the collar. This is just a mock up of course, so who’s to know exactly what they’ll look like at the end of the day, but if they’re just like this but without the silver collar, I’m all the way in! I’ve been wishing for an OG High version of the 2001 Navy Japan pair since forever.

555088-142

Sign me up for two of these bad boys just like my lows :smokin

555088-142

I said this back when the color code first leaked, but I'll be stunned if these aren't exactly the same as the 2001 mids.

555088-142

Fingers crossed its the 2001 japan highs coming to America. I've wanted those since forever but a 12-13 is f*ckin impossible to find. In-a-rino. I hope they dont have a f*ckin jumpman on the toebox like the lows.

Fingers crossed its the 2001 japan highs coming to America. I've wanted those since forever but a 12-13 is f*ckin impossible to find. In-a-rino. I hope they dont have a f*ckin jumpman on the toebox like the lows.
These could actually pull off the toebox jumpman imo

Back
Top Bottom