Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SFs today

IMG_20191118_165206.jpg

Fingers crossed its the 2001 japan highs coming to America. I've wanted those since forever but a 12-13 is f*ckin impossible to find. In-a-rino. I hope they dont have a f*ckin jumpman on the toebox like the lows.
:emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:Both fingers crossed with you! We're on 100% the same wavelength for these!

Forreal! Ngl even if its silver on the ankle padding, I'm still in. If I don't like it I'll just repaint it white/sail or something.
Well I'm probably lying if I say the silver collar will deter me from getting them. My az isn't passing on these. Have almost bit the bullet a few times on 2001 pairs, so I'm sure I won't do the same in this instance.

So apparently these are dropping next year. Dope IMO (as I’m an absolute SUCKER for Midnight Navy kicks), but I’m not feeling the silver on the collar. This is just a mock up of course, so who’s to know exactly what they’ll look like at the end of the day, but if they’re just like this but without the silver collar, I’m all the way in! I’ve been wishing for an OG High version of the 2001 Navy Japan pair since forever.
75D22B85-2C27-4A62-BBBC-69122FE1998C.jpeg

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
White/Midnight Navy/Metallic Silver
555088-142

Took the words right out of my mouth.

-Drew

So apparently these are dropping next year. Dope IMO (as I’m an absolute SUCKER for Midnight Navy kicks), but I’m not feeling the silver on the collar. This is just a mock up of course, so who’s to know exactly what they’ll look like at the end of the day, but if they’re just like this but without the silver collar, I’m all the way in! I’ve been wishing for an OG High version of the 2001 Navy Japan pair since forever.
75D22B85-2C27-4A62-BBBC-69122FE1998C.jpeg

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
White/Midnight Navy/Metallic Silver
555088-142
In

Wanted the blue and gold pair that dropped but I like these a lot more. Wonder how the quality will turn out

iphone_6e15e892e4c3f6786c4321053809fd605797fcab3b71f.jpg

Anyone looking for a shaped football chessboard with your team engraved in it for Sunday football send me a pm Can send pic

i'm not a football fan, so please example to me; what are ppl's gripe against the cowboys.

my disdain for the cowboys I learned from my dad and as an eagles fans growing up the cowboys were cocky AF without cause.They declared themselves ‘America’s team’ and wanted the accolades of being declared a dynasty off of winning 3 rings over the 90s decade. In a sport in which dynastic teams dominate damn near a decade with rings - ie Green Bay, Steelers, San Fran, Patriots - the cowboys’ 90s hardware claims seemed kinda hollow (and made it easy to hate on them).

Back
Top Bottom