Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm over all this hype. im not falling for it anymore. you can keep the diors. you can keep the pack. you can keep the 85s/new beginnings. all gimmicks to resell us the same damn shoes we all already have. im good with my high og set. I have pretty much every pair that matters and im happy with it. a wavy midsole, "bigger" swoosh and 2 centimeter higher cut isn't enough for me to swap out my 1s again. **** all that, I'm good!
Preach bro i wish alot of pep had this same mind set and stop throwing away their paper on the same water down sh*t jb be trying to force on people

gotta stop the madness at some point. jb has us like hamsters on a wheel. **** is beyond stupid now. I'm good with what I have. its close enough. otherwise they will keep doing these minuscule, incremental "fixes" and before you know it we done bought 10 different iterations of THE SAME DAMN SHOE! when does the madness stop? its crazy.

A5E9F945-7315-4CC7-A8C3-9BBE80F822A7.jpeg

i may have to scoop up a pair at discount and do this!

I like the fearless 1 but my feet hurt just looking at them. Stiff shoe but with zoom insert? Kind of defeats the purpose for me

Said "f*** it," and ordered the Fearless highs off Snkrs. Figure I'll just return 'em if I can get 'em cheaper down the line, or if they just suck in hand.

Had to take these out today
Probably been months since I last wore them
When I opened the lid they were infested with glitter
Gave them a good wipe down
I believe glitter is a good reminder that you should wear your shoes more often :emoji_laughing: EF2BBA77-271D-4BAC-93A6-4B3A1FB378EF.jpeg

I presume the glitter was only on the black paint, right? Or did the starfish portions have it, too???

I presume the glitter was only on the black paint, right? Or did the starfish portions have it, too???

It was on all the black portions
But surprisingly it was also on some parts of the starfish especially towards the back uppers
I was shocked
I wanna say it’s probably been around 3-4 months since my last wear
It was actually more like a thick glittery film
When I wiped it with my finger I was like dang this is not good
I’m definitely gonna buy some leather wipes tonight and go thru all my pairs

Last edited:
Hype dead. Size 9 easy cop. These 1s are getting easier. Good to see.
Naw. These Fearless 1s are an “easy cop” because they aren’t regarded as a “great pair” by most. I wish you were right about all 1s though, because our size is usually a sht show.

It was on all the black portions
But surprisingly it was also on some parts of the starfish especially towards the back uppers
I was shocked
I wanna say it’s probably been around 3-4 months since my last wear
It was actually more like a thick glittery film
When I wiped it with my finger I was like dang this is not good
I’m definitely gonna buy some leather wipes tonight and go thru all my pairs

Interesting that it was on the starfish. Might be the first case of glitter on non-black paint we've seen.

Naw. These Fearless 1s are an “easy cop” because they aren’t regarded as a “great pair” by most. I wish you were right about all 1s though, because our size is usually a sht show.
Nah. Plenty of trash 1s this year still sold out in my size. Hint those defiants and yellow off white looking things. Even the grey orange CW were gone.

Back
Top Bottom