Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nah. Plenty of trash 1s this year still sold out in my size. Hint those defiants and yellow off white looking things. Even the grey orange CW were gone.
There have been some surprising, IMO, interest in some pairs. The Defiants are just a little over retail now, and the First Class Flights are under retail on SX, so them selling out doesn’t say much to me in this case. But you better believe that almost any OG, or pair using an OG color blocking (in particular Chi, Blk/Red, UNC) or the Colored Toe color blocking, is going to sell out. The hype is far from dead IMO.

There have been some surprising, IMO, interest in some pairs. The Defiants are just a little over retail now, and the First Class Flights are under retail on SX, so them selling out doesn’t say much to me in this case. But you better believe that almost any OG, or pair using an OG color blocking (in particular Chi, Blk/Red, UNC) or the Colored Toe color blocking, is going to sell out. The hype is far from dead IMO.
I am not talking resell but even those horrible 1s were very hard to get in my size. Dont really care what they go for.

I am not talking resell but even those horrible 1s were very hard to get in my size. Dont really care what they go for.
I feel it. Just saying I don’t think an all 3M Black pair, or the other pairs I mentioned, are good indicators of whether or not “hype being dead.” Now if the upcoming Purple Chis, Royal Toes, and Pine Greens (all new, but in OG or OG-esque color blocking) are easily obtainable in our size, I’ll agree with you. But I personally doubt it.

Beaters for the winter ,
878499E7-A56E-420A-B694-6699BAEA56B2.jpeg

This or white laces?

Pretty dope. Top collar leather ankle piece is so
Much different. Lace em up high and beat up

Beaters for the winter ,

This or white laces?
I wanted to use those ones, but they're a few inches shorter than the others..
Guess they just used overstock from the recent bubble swoosh mids?

White ones look the best to me until I get around to swapping the tongue for a black one.

Beaters for the winter ,

This or white laces?

white lol. personally i'd prefer plain black ones tho. the text on the laces are pretty tacky imo

also i'm seeing a lot of resellers trying to flip these nearly for retail. and these haven't sold out locally yet... and i'm currently on the fence for these :nerd:

can't decide which way up to do these.. or if I should do it alternating like this 'shop..
blpr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom