Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did the Nigel 1's come with black laces? Also, did he do something to these? They look different

81030678_10222299951067565_3968782057630334976_o.jpg

these are gonna bother me forever
Hit on snkrs & those clowns sent me some ****ing guava’s due to a “known system error”
But true to form nike never fixed it just left me *** out

2019 year in review:
What was your favorite Jordan 1 release of 2019?What was the biggest disappointment??
One shoe you flip flopped on?(either, from hate to love or from love to hate?)
One you regret not copping during 2019?

Hope y’all have a safe and blessed holiday season!! Cheers NT!
2019 Year in Review
Favorite Jordan 1: Travis Scott 1 High
Biggest Disappointment 1: SBB 3.0
Flip Flopped 1: Personally, there’s no pair that I loved then ultimately hated/disliked, nor is there a pair that I hated, to then eventually love/like. But if I’m forced to choose, I do think the LAtoChi 1s have changed from a “dislike” to a “like.” I still won’t buy them, as I’m not that much in love with them to shell out those resell prices, but they’ve grown on me a little.

2019 year in review:
What was your favorite Jordan 1 release of 2019?What was the biggest disappointment??

Favorite: LA to Chicago

Biggest disappointment: still no Chicago 1

Flip flopped: SBB 3

Regret not copping: Travis 1

I know people like the stained design, but to me these could've been special if the stains were not part of the design and the piss yellow toned down a bit . It's such a nice colorway.
the stains on the pair he's holding looks ok but when you pull it up on stockx, the stains look forced and too prominent to me.

2019 year in review:

fav 2019 obsidians
Biggest disappointment ‘satin’ BTs (not really satin so there’s that)

Flip-flop(sorta) Travis -was really liking them at pick up (and aesthetically still like them) but have only manage to wear them a couple of times

regrets - regrets on notpicking up laker SBs (I feel like this is the one I will have low salt levels years from now)

Last edited:
2019 year in review:

1s related

1. Obsidians
2. SBB 3.0
3. Impulse bought turbos after finding them for retail weeks after release in a city gear, no regrets. Bought gym reds to turn them to black/whites.
4. I regret not copping the Travis, LA 2 Chi, and NY 2 Paris pairs. Not because I need/want them but because of the ever climbing resell.

Back
Top Bottom