• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First purchase of 2020 just came in. 94's in great condition

20200104_134036.jpg
20200104_134049.jpg

Had to file a chargeback with SX as well. Got a pair of JTH 3's and one shoe was defective. Contacted them IMMEDIATELY and they tried to hit me with the "sorry, that's just the chance you take with mass produced shoes." Took forever, but obviously my CC sided with me and got my money back.
nice man. im hoping my bank will pull through for me as well. where are the shoes now?

There's nothing wrong with the colorway at all. But make it a GR release and remove the lightning bolt.

Then what? Exactly.

It wasn't some ground breaking colorway. It's a simple color swap with Black Toes from red->blue. It's only special because of the limited amount in existence.
i prefer it without the lighting bolt. Don't even know what the lightning bolt means!

I’ve been consistently outspoken on stockX and have been accused of derailing this thread with my anti-stockX sentiments(from personal experiences). It’s never been my intention; I’ve only wanted to warn people from making the same mistakes that I’ve made by using that service.

THE ONLY reason stockX is going to take care of this customer is because he put them on blast on social media. What about the other TENS OF THOUSANDS of buyers who experience similar or worse issues and get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?!?!?! They have one job; authenticating NEW shoes-and they can’t even do that correctly.

Authenticating new kicks isn't that easy

i heard chargebacks with stockx could get u banned. did they ban you? at least 2 NTers on here ive seen said they got banned cuz they had to do a chargeback since stockx wasnt willing to budge.

Nope. Have bought and sold with them several times since.

nice man. im hoping my bank will pull through for me as well. where are the shoes now?

In my basement lol. SX never bothered to respond to my CC's repeated requests to answer their questions about the case, so CC told me not to bother sending back. :lol:

Aren't the ones in the 2nd pic the reverse bloodlines coming out soon? If so, might COP on a discount.

StockX banned me for a chargeback last month. I don't feel like getting into what happened cuz it's a long story, but those in the Travis thread know. Well they claim they banned me, idk how true that is because I can still log into my account, view my history, etc. Haven't tried buying anything again...yet.

StockX banned me for a chargeback last month. I don't feel like getting into what happened cuz it's a long story, but those in the Travis thread know. Well they claim they banned me, idk how true that is because I can still log into my account, view my history, etc. Haven't tried buying anything again...yet.
try placing a dummy bid or ask and you might see something different. they locked my account for being an hour past a shipping deadline and it only shows when I try to place a bid or ask.

same here, filed a chargeback after a long story of me never getting my pair and StockX refused to help. I can log in to my account and all but I can’t buy anything. Oh well, goat is my go to anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hate it when people say If you remove the bolt, if it’s not a collab or if it’s a GR it won’t be as expensive/hype as it is. You can say that about everything that is hype or expensive! Lol

According to him yes, but maybe he should start the petition since because of him Jordan is investing millions!!!
I think its safe to say the petition at least had influence on the ships releasing. I don't believe it was the driving factor. it may have helped soarknthings off tho. I don't think that's out of the question at all. they sent him a pack too.

People always talking about "leather" quality on 1s act like Pinnacles never happened...

20200102_180146.jpg
20200102_180236.jpg
20200102_180212.jpg
20200102_180253.jpg

Better than Frags, SBBs, and probably just as good as the Diors will be at a 5th of the price.

Also City of Flights are poor mans Pinnacles. Need to get rid of these, wish I had never wore them.

Back
Top Bottom