Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Love this pair
IMG_0140.jpg

I should be getting these next week if seller won't back down, love this colorway

Malcolm is the REAL DEAL!! His work is really amazing! I've already emailed him about doing a Chicago custom on a pair of Bloodlines once I get them for the right $$$. Once they drop to my price level (not stupid low, just a little more) I'm sending him a pair. I may even send him two and do a black/red pair as well. They look amazing!!!

What does he charge ?

His works been good but those maroons aren’t hittin

Some like them, some don't. It's why they make many flavors of ice cream. I can't afford to blow $600-800 for a pair of Chicago's on Goat or FC or StockX. A custom Chicago that looks great and the materials that are very good on the bloodlines? I'm down for that.

quick question anyone who cares to answer. Do you recommend buying union’s using StockX or goat. Or is it to risky

Dude needs to chill, all he did was make a terrible shoe look slightly less ugly. Still trash.
I think his customs make those bloodlines look A LOT better. what I'm most impressed with is the quality and thoroughness of his work though.

Back
Top Bottom