Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kotd ‘12 Dave White
E252B803-13B8-4375-93DC-9A455193BE3D.jpeg

Baby Lew turned one month old last week. Had the brilliant idea to celebrate with a photo shoot with some Jordan I's. He was not happy and pretty much had to be forced to participate. A couple of pics came out alright but we will not be setting up photos with Jordan II's next month.

awesome pics. idea: just use one pair of II's next month. pretty good way to show scale of your son's size over the first year!

Really been wanting to trade my 2016 Breds for a pair of 2013s. The more time goes by the more I dislike the darker red on the 2016s.

I’m passin on those 85 Hi’s. Not fallin for the JB/Nike shenanigans anymore. I think there are 2 AJ1’s I want and I’ll think I’ll be done with em till the Purps & Dark Mochas drop. Jus sayin

Finally got atleast some version of Chicagos but I have imediately found out that these have same issue as my Royals and that is squeaking right shoe :frown:

Only thing I have found out is to fill the air bubble with WD-40 or silicone via syringe which I am afraid of doing

EB4BB84A-596A-44E9-9A15-23F62FE14D6D.jpeg

Last edited:
dawaone dawaone have you tried the baby powder under the insole trick? I know we used it a lot with the Jordan 10s back in the day. My all black X’s became a work shoe and squeaked so bad I had to do something or throw them out. Baby powder definitely correctly the issue.

dawaone dawaone have you tried the baby powder under the insole trick? I know we used it a lot with the Jordan 10s back in the day. My all black X’s became a work shoe and squeaked so bad I had to do something or throw them out. Baby powder definitely correctly the issue.

I did but just little bit yesterday with my Royals and from videos I am watching today I should probably use way more powder than I did and let it sit for day or two so I will def try it again

Every time I see people cuff their pants I think, "Why didn't you just buy a shorter length?" I know some people like the look, but when the cuffs get huge it looks ridiculous.

Maybe the pants are the correct length, but since the person is wearing '85 Jordan 1s which has a higher cut than most other shoes they have to make additional cuffs?

Maybe the pants are the correct length, but since the person is wearing '85 Jordan 1s which has a higher cut than most other shoes they have to make additional cuffs?

Maybe, but I've never had a problem with jeans being too long, even going from low to high tops. If you need to cuff your jeans more than once you're probably wearing pants that are too long. General rule is 1 break (fold) is how you know your pants are the right length.

Back
Top Bottom