Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ugh some sellers have a hold on their shoes during this 6 hours. Was about to pull the trigger on some black toes.

A small cuff is cool imo and I cuff my pants from time to time, only on chinos and slim trousers though. I don't cuff jeans...now that I think of it I barely wear jeans anymore.

Quick question do you all feel comfortable selling on eBay. I've been a member since 2011 and sold a few items, I just sold a pair of Jordan 9s and am hesitant to ship. The buyer's been a member since 2018 39 feedback all positive but for wholesale items. Doesn't look like he's bought anything expensive or shoes from anyone. I'm just Leary to sell on there with all the scams and eBay always siding with the buyer. My shoes are brand new and 100 percent authentic. What to do.? Should I cancel the order and just sell in stockx even though I'll get less money but atleast Its safer

Quick question do you all feel comfortable selling on eBay. I've been a member since 2011 and sold a few items, I just sold a pair of Jordan 9s and am hesitant to ship. The buyer's been a member since 2018 39 feedback all positive but for wholesale items. Doesn't look like he's bought anything expensive or shoes from anyone. I'm just Leary to sell on there with all the scams and eBay always siding with the buyer. My shoes are brand new and 100 percent authentic. What to do.? Should I cancel the order and just sell in stockx even though I'll get less money but atleast Its safer
These are questions you ask before you list on eBay. Honor your sale, ship the shoes and let the chips fall where they may.

Honor the sale. Add signature confirmation for delivery.

Honor the sale. Add signature confirmation for delivery.
Yeah im not a flake but eBay scared the **** out of me had them posted for 249.99 stock x selling for 215-220 and he bought and payed immediately. I'm getting much more than stockx would give me after fees and he's paying about what he would pay on stockx. My shoes are good though and box is perfect

Yeah im not a flake but eBay scared the **** out of me had them posted for 249.99 stock x selling for 215-220 and he bought and payed immediately. I'm getting much more than stockx would give me after fees and he's paying about what he would pay on stockx. My shoes are good though and box is perfect
Why wouldn't a buyer pay immediately?

would y'all? seem legit?
I'm not normally a pay high resale guy but that ebay code has me thinking about it
don't have regular black toes so these would fill a void in the rotation
not as much feedback as I normally prefer for a seller though

I can’t comment if legit or not but I would stay away even if it’s a good deal
Spending that much on a seller with 2 seller feedbacks since 2012 is no go for me
For high priced items I would just stick with stockx or goat
Don’t let that ebay code rush you into buying something you will regret

I can’t comment if legit or not but I would stay away even if it’s a good deal
Spending that much on a seller with 2 seller feedbacks since 2012 is no go for me

that's my first instinct
but as mentioned above, more risk for the seller than buyer on ebay
somewhat easy to get your money back for fakes but it's still a process and a hassle

would y'all? seem legit?
I'm not normally a pay high resale guy but that ebay code has me thinking about it
Codes only good up to $100 savings isn’t it?

He prolly used the over 200 coupon to get the price lower than stockx or goat.

would y'all? seem legit?

those joints fake as hell.

cuffs? C'mon H headdetective I've seen some horrible fits from you lately....🤷‍♂️
tenor (2).gif

Sounds like about to flake though.

They have that code out right now, so he probably paid less than SX.
Just honor the sale & make sure to add signature confirmation & take pics of what you are sending/packing just incase.

PO

Back
Top Bottom