Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone used those boost insoles in their 1s? I'm just wondering how they change the fit, and if I'll have to rip out the stock insole to get them in there even if I choose the thin ones

I actually used them yesterday in my H2Hs and liked them. I had to take out the original insole and used the thinner boost insole to fit nicely. There's no way I could use the thicker one though, I don't really know what shoe to use them for because they take up so much room

I actually used them yesterday in my H2Hs and liked them. I had to take out the original insole and used the thinner boost insole to fit nicely. There's no way I could use the thicker one though, I don't really know what shoe to use them for because they take up so much room

yeah they honestly look huge. I was kind of hoping I could fit the thin one on top of the stock insole, but no one really seems to think that's possible. What size are you?

When did Storm blues sit and hit $100??? Didn’t they sell out immediately on SNKRS and footsites? I don’t recall storm blues hitting deep disco like that.

my Koston Jordan 1 lows have been taking a beating in this rainy weather but I think they look better with age - such a great shoe (I should have doubled up)

20200121_004818.jpg

Didn't like these at first but they grew on me little by little.

They sat fam.
Took a hiatus during that time. Had to go back and grab them close to a year later. Probably explains why I only paid $150 for a slightly used pair. What a time to step away:frown: also regret not copping metallic navy’s, metallic reds, yin yangs, and sails at deep discounts. Ugh.

I regret not doubling up on the reds and yin yangs when they were at the outlets for around $70-80
All of my outlets were flooded with those pairs except the sails

Took a hiatus during that time. Had to go back and grab them close to a year later. Probably explains why I only paid $150 for a slightly used pair. What a time to step away:frown: also regret not copping metallic navy’s, metallic reds, yin yangs, and sails at deep discounts. Ugh.
Man I wonder what condition the metallic reds would be in if I bought them deadstock today.. How does the white leather on ones hold up?

Bloodlines for $125 on Hibbet.. Size 12 and 13...

Other Jay's as well..

Hibbet has a good deal going for sneakers... Hurry while supplies last.. Just add to cart for the discounted price...
Screenshot_20200126-193137_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom