Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Had the same issue. 9M/10.5W selected. Confirmation alert showed 7.5M/9W

seems like the sizes got mixed up.

That’s crazy. I didn’t have time but i’m going to call back and tell them y’all owe me something. and not no 15% off code. Those types of errors shouldn’t happen!

I looked right at my size and saw it was an 11W and changed it. Kind of makes sense how so many people hit because it told me OOS after almost 10 min and saw nothing but smaller sizes. WTF told them men didnt want this colorway then to make allll other mens shoes limited for this week.

:stoneface:

Just got off line with nike...guy said that he’s personally taken 5-6 calls in regards to people getting wrong size in their confirmation notification. Said they are looking into it and trying to figure out how and why it happened. slight chance we get correct size when shipped. Told to call back tonight or tomorrow for better answer but if we do get wrong size, something will be done to correct mistake. whatever that means

also i never received confirmation email. only notification on nike app

Struck out err’where for these UNC to Chi’s. Kinda foresaw this so I went ahead & copped off StockX last week. Wifey’s pair looks crisp tho.

B02C3075-ECB7-4070-8232-CA7ACAA691FB.jpeg
D618E8EC-8E05-4BDA-930F-17EB4BD091EA.jpeg

These came in today so I think I’m good till my pair arrives.

43FE8D7A-3A3A-47F1-AFBB-6FE00CC4AB7E.jpeg

Man I was at wrk and missed notification this sucks why they had to change date. Now my hopes are slim entered a bunch of raffles but don't expect anything from it. If anyone knows some uk sites that are not raffles let me know please.

How you strike out last week lol....all raffles and snkrs drop today.

You must read fast or something. Notice I said I FORSAW striking out..... as in I knew I wasn’t getting **** off SNKRS today & didn’t want to wait till today to order my pair. So I copped off StockX last week.

Just got off line with nike...guy said that he’s personally taken 5-6 calls in regards to people getting wrong size in their confirmation notification. Said they are looking into it and trying to figure out how and why it happened. slight chance we get correct size when shipped. Told to call back tonight or tomorrow for better answer but if we do get wrong size, something will be done to correct mistake. whatever that means

also i never received confirmation email. only notification on nike app
I was one of those calls.

Hit another on champs size 9.5 only size it let me enter...... Ftl acting like it don't want to load. These going be plentiful for sure. I hit fnl snkrs and champs so far.

Struck out on champs and fta with x3 and maxed out headstarts man this flx not looking good and ftl still not ready

Looks like a easy cop. 1s are getting easier for sure these days. Not counting the limited 85s or the pack.

Back
Top Bottom