Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm glad I took my time this morning to make sure I picked the right size. I hope y'all didn't make that mistake where y'all thought the men sz would appear on the left while knowing this was a women shoe

Struck out on champs and fta with x3 and maxed out headstarts man this flx not looking good and ftl still not ready

And the most BS part about this whole FLX thing is, the people that won today will now have an advantage to win again because they’ll have all the points from this win.

But if you lose, you have to make more purchases just to get back to the level of people that won the first time.

Yup. Ppl who hit are going to continue to hit each release since they have all the points to use for head starts. I thought this Was supposed to give more ppl a chance to buy and even the playing field. Sikeeeeeeeeee

L’s across the board. Usually get at least 1 or 2 pairs. FLX garbage. And the hobby I once loved may be coming to a end. Shouldn’t be hard to buy sneakers :smh:
I’m waiting for the straight-to-StockX /GOAT collusion scandal to break. If its hard to get kicks it only means more money for those platforms. Foot Locker invested in goat, right? Seems like the industry has an incentive for retail cops to be nigh impossible!

/end conspiracy theory

Yup. Ppl who hit are going to continue to hit each release since they have all the points to use for head starts. I thought this Was supposed to give more ppl a chance to buy and even the playing field. Sikeeeeeeeeee
Not sure if this is correct. I hit on the 3s and the 1s. I struck out on the airship pack and these In my size. I entered last minute for a 12w and hit. 83,250 points life time and 52,750 available right now. Head starts don’t mean anything. I had a guy with me in line and he hit with a 4/11 hs for the Jordan 85 and he had no points left. I honestly think people just have multiple accounts and use them all. Resellers are the problem.

missed on champs and fta app. but only had 1/4 headstart. managed to hit on FTL app with 4/4 headstart.
i feel so bad for people who are x3 with 4/4 HS and still missed. thats total BS.

This FLX **** is so trash that i couldnt even submit a reservation on the footaction and champs apps. Just kept getting a error request. Was able to submit for FTA and got waitlisted. This shall make my exit from the game that much easier. Only wanted these and probably the Flint 13s for nostalgic purposes for the year.

I didn’t even want anything this week but to hell with nike/jb, I hope Chicago falls in that lake, and I’m buying those yeezy crocs.

Struck out on Champs. Was getting worried, but thankfully hit on FTL (X3, 4/4). Both of my brothers and my friend all struck out, on Champs AND Footlocker. Crazy.

Struck out on FNL, SNKRS, & SNS! I entered Feature and won't know till tomorrow. Didn't do the FLX fiasco as the closest to reserve was in NY (I'm outside of Philly). This crap is just too much to deal with!

I knew the pack was a pipe dream as was the '85 1s. But these, I wanted the UNC/Chicago's. Can't even get a pair. 😢😢

If anyone had a line on a 12.5W/11M for a decent price (not abusive prices) let me know.

Back
Top Bottom