Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Picked these up locally for the low. Not sure why I slept on these before but quality is way nicer than the recent 1 drops...
E392E651-E20C-4089-9743-BD0052AA1875.jpeg

anybody by chance have any leads (other than goat/stockx) on ds storm blues in an 8.5?

Last edited:
Is it me or are people much more open to resell/higher prices now than even a year ago? I felt like people used to hold out and everyone now just says "screw it, I'm just going to get it." People don't even blink about paying 1k, just seems normal now.

Is it me or are people much more open to resell/higher prices now than even a year ago? I felt like people used to hold out and everyone now just says "screw it, I'm just going to get it." People don't even blink about paying 1k, just seems normal now.
People need money now.

I know when I first got into shoes and like top level resell was $400-500.

Now it's like what the actual ****?

I'm retail or bust.

People need money now.

True, but I was speaking more on the consumer side. People seem to be giving in to higher resell now than before. Unless I'm not understanding what you are saying.

I know when I first got into shoes and like top level resell was $400-500.

Now it's like what the actual ****?

I'm retail or bust.

Yeah I remember even Chis and other sought after 1s were around 5/600.

I've just noticed in every thread people are quick to cave on resale. I was surprised how many happily paid resell for the TS dunks.

Decided I’m gonna pay resell for both unions at some point in my life. Tired of not having them. F it.

My man! Feelin the same way

Life is too short/uncertain, doesn’t make sense to deprive yourself of something that gives you joy (Unions, in this case) if you can even somewhat comfortably afford it. People are taking their time on this planet for granted so waiting for a Union retro might not be the wisest move (if that ever happens, which seems unlikely).

if nobody caved to resell prices, then resell prices wouldn't be what they are.

highly unlikely to get everyone on the same page but...

it only takes one person willing to pay whatever the prices to mess it up for everyone else.

for me, it's just a lack of faith in JB.....they haven't put out a ton of bangers or OGs the last couple years and i don't see any on the horizon, so i'd rather backtrack and grab stuff that actually move the needle for me, rather than buy 4, 5, 6 pairs this year that i think are just "ok"

Back
Top Bottom