Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2013 and 2018 shadows (gs sizes especially) sat ...and that was here in LA
uncs, storm blues, and even them trashs bag sbb3s could all be attained
Don’t know what part of LA you’re from but shadows and SBB 3.0 definitely did not sit in adult sizes in SOCAL. A few scattered sizes may have been leftover from unclaimed raffle winners but there were lineups for those pairs when the stores opened. Those two pairs didn’t make it past release day Saturday.

Chicagos always reminded me of Ronald McDonald’s clown shoes. I’m glad the colorway does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me. The off white Chicagos are even worse with the BIG fqing toebox. Y’all only like the Chicagos cause the hype.
I remember when NT did polls of which colorway were members’ favorite and Chicago definitely wasn’t at the top of the list. Now all y’all have it as the grail. Lol.

Don’t know what part of LA you’re from but shadows and SBB 3.0 definitely did not sit in adult sizes in SOCAL. A few scattered sizes may have been leftover from unclaimed raffle winners but there were lineups for those pairs when the stores opened. Those two pairs didn’t make it past release day Saturday.
if you only shopping in stores where they did online raffles then you dont know about ALL the stores there is in SOCAL

if you only shopping in stores where they did online raffles then you dont know about ALL the stores there is in SOCAL
“Sitting” means very different things to you and me. I think of sitting as meaning, sitting @ major retailers. Sitting to me means not having to go outta your way to track down the shoe at the few spots that may have a few sizes left.

2001 Royals weren’t sitting near you? Those were everywhere here in DC

My comment was more intended for the past 4 years and more specifically the last 2 years. I’m in L.A. & it’s extremely rare for any hype model Retro to sit. I remember doubling up on Royals in 2001 and even tripling up on Blk/Red pairs. It was very different back then, before hype and greed changed the landscape.

Just pulled the trigger on the 2016 Black Toes, $748. Higher than I was planning on but wanted those for the collection for awhile. It is what it is. Now I'm left trying to justify climbing the latter for the Chicago's. Might need to get drunk first before that buy lol.

I would have a hard time paying that much, but if I did, it would be for the black toes. Just as iconic and goes well with different fits.

Chicagos always reminded me of Ronald McDonald’s clown shoes. I’m glad the colorway does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me. The off white Chicagos are even worse with the BIG fqing toebox. Y’all only like the Chicagos cause the hype.
I remember when NT did polls of which colorway were members’ favorite and Chicago definitely wasn’t at the top of the list. Now all y’all have it as the grail. Lol.
It was in second place.

F2BCFC08-AAC7-41A3-BD7D-3C417E5898EC.gif

“Sitting” means very different things to you and me. I think of sitting as meaning, sitting @ major retailers. Sitting to me means not having to go outta your way to track down the shoe at the few spots that may have a few sizes left.
welp
you just proved my point

Last edited:
My comment was more intended for the past 4 years and more specifically the last 2 years. I’m in L.A. & it’s extremely rare for any hype model Retro to sit. I remember doubling up on Royals in 2001 and even tripling up on Blk/Red pairs. It was very different back then, before hype and greed changed the landscape.

Can’t argue any of this. Funny how 10 years ago, 11s were the most hyped and sought after retro AJ model.. Little did we all know lol

I'm not of fan of red shoes or Bulls colorways in general... but I'll probably add a pair or two to the collection when they finally retro. I'd rather wear Katrina 3s tho, but even those will get sold once 88s retros.

Back
Top Bottom