Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I mean I've wanted the Chicago's for awhile, and it just sucks now because of the last dance impact. It's outrageous, but it's also likely only to go up from here.

sounds like you got the Last Dance effect too. You should've pulled the trigger on them during that "for a while" time period you wanted them. The documentary got you feeling FOMO and fomo leads to irrational decisions such as paying 2K for retros that will retro. I don't mean to pocket watch but it just seems like it will have a domino effect, you paid $2k, next person sees the 2k sale and makes a purchase for the next lowest ask at 2.2k and so on and so forth

Y’all got the 🍿 ready?

A20883FE-E7D0-4AC4-84CD-6188E308A783.jpeg

sounds like you got the Last Dance effect too. You should've pulled the trigger on them during that "for a while" time period you wanted them. The documentary got you feeling FOMO and fomo leads to irrational decisions such as paying 2K for retros that will retro. I don't mean to pocket watch but it just seems like it will have a domino effect, you paid $2k, next person sees the 2k sale and makes a purchase for the next lowest ask at 2.2k and so on and so forth
Didn't help the cause, I just don't wanna look back when it's $2500 and say I should've gone on in when it was $1700. Can't change the past, but have control of the moment now.

Didn't help the cause, I just don't wanna look back when it's $2500 and say I should've gone on in when it was $1700. Can't change the past, but have control of the moment now.
Just wait.

$1700 for a pair of $160 shoes.

Just think about that.

If Nike thought they were worth more than $160 they would've charged it themselves.

That's madness.

You came out on top on that deal for sure.
Yeah this dude and his brother I guess some how copped all manual. I bought 3 court purps last month from them 9,10, and 11 for 610. Had one 10.5 left they didn't want to sell but just thru it in today with the royal toes. I have no problem sitting on pairs and I guess they can't stomach doin that lol 😂
5 pairs? You must really love this shoe :wow:
I like em but I also know a deal when I see it. Ill just put em up as trade bait. Better than money in the bank imo.

Since we haven’t seen any official pics of mocha 1s, I’m just gonna assume they got pushed back. If that’s the case looks like wmns tie dyes and the smoke greys are next on deck. Sadly, It’s looking less and less likely that the “yellow toes” will drop this year.

If the next few Jordan 1 high OGs have leather tongue tags, we‘re probably stuck with them for a while. Kinda like we were stuck with “sail” instead of white on a majority of J1s for the past couple of years. I’m looking forward to the next set of men’s OG highs, just to see what direction JB is planning to take with 1s going forward.

I REALLLLY hope they stop using the same materials that were used for the CP 2.0 and Game Royal 2.0 and get back to using similar materials as obisidan, ROTY, shadow, purple toe, pine greens, etc.

Smoke greys have the nylon tag. And agree on the leather on the 2020 releases in that it’s really a step down from the releases in past years.

I'm in shock at the prices of 2013 Chis. I knew the 2015s have been getting crazier and crazier but the quality and shape is great. The 2013s sucked *** and are going for almost $1k deadstock. I have a pair and I hate them :lol:

If they restock them again with similar quality I'm throwing my joints on Goat with the quick sale lowball price.

Man I feel that the Royals were easier to obtain, I had 5 pairs.... but the Shadows I only had 2!

For me it was the other way around
I got 5 pairs of shadows and only 2 pairs of royals
I remember during the royal release when someone posted the shiekh phone jig
Then some nt'er ended up copping like 5 pairs or something and everyone got pissed lol
That thread was wild

For me it was the other way around
I got 5 pairs of shadows and only 2 pairs of royals
I remember during the royal release when someone posted the shiekh phone jig
Then some nt'er ended up copping like 5 pairs or something and everyone got pissed lol
That thread was wild
Don’t look at me 😂😂😂

Looking back i was extremely lucky to grab quite a few 1's off footsite phone orders
I remember one time i called eastbay for the gold toes
Right when the guy answered rep told me if i was calling about the foams and said it's not in stock(forgot which one it was)
I was like no i don't want foams i want gold toes
Rep sounded relieved and happily placed my order
Those were some good times
Sucks how nike basically stopped giving out reserves for 1's
Getting that reserve on thursday was clutch
You had 3 chances during the week to grab a pair
Thursday for nike reserve
Friday for footapp reserve
Then the actually RD on sat
Actually 4 chances
Monday for the footsite phone order

Last edited:
That phone in order jig came in clutch for many. That’s why I have a hard time believing people that say royals and shadows were limited. Didn’t seem like it if multiple members were getting multiples

Back
Top Bottom