Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm in shock at the prices of 2013 Chis. I knew the 2015s have been getting crazier and crazier but the quality and shape is great. The 2013s sucked *** and are going for almost $1k deadstock. I have a pair and I hate them :lol:

If they restock them again with similar quality I'm throwing my joints on Goat with the quick sale lowball price.
I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on those when they dropped. That big doofy tongue is an eyesore.

Looking back i was extremely lucky to grab quite a few 1's off footsite phone orders
I remember one time i called eastbay for the gold toes
Right when the guy answered rep told me if i was calling about the foams and said it's not in stock(forgot which one it was)
I was like no i don't want foams i want gold toes
Rep sounded relieved and happily placed my order
Those were some good times
Sucks how nike basically stopped giving out reserves for 1's
Getting that reserve on thursday was clutch
You had 3 chances during the week to grab a pair
Thursday for nike reserve
Friday for footapp reserve
Then the actually RD on sat
Actually 4 chances
Monday for the footsite phone order

the reserves are basically now exclusive access, and they gave out tons of exclusive access for the royal toes lol

That phone in order jig came in clutch for many. That’s why I have a hard time believing people that say royals and shadows were limited. Didn’t seem like it if multiple members were getting multiples

Oh man, those were the days lol

I hate that sneaker twitter got word of the phone order jig and killed it with quickness.. I got Royals, Gold Toes, All Stars (Chameleon Toes), and Bred Toes using that jig but I should have known it wasn’t going to last haha

Looking back i was extremely lucky to grab quite a few 1's off footsite phone orders
I remember one time i called eastbay for the gold toes
Right when the guy answered rep told me if i was calling about the foams and said it's not in stock(forgot which one it was)
I was like no i don't want foams i want gold toes
Rep sounded relieved and happily placed my order
Those were some good times
Sucks how nike basically stopped giving out reserves for 1's
Getting that reserve on thursday was clutch
You had 3 chances during the week to grab a pair
Thursday for nike reserve
Friday for footapp reserve
Then the actually RD on sat
Actually 4 chances
Monday for the footsite phone order

I think a big part of it too is that there are a lot more people buying nowadays to resell than there were back then (and there were still a lot of resellers back then).

I'm in shock at the prices of 2013 Chis. I knew the 2015s have been getting crazier and crazier but the quality and shape is great. The 2013s sucked *** and are going for almost $1k deadstock. I have a pair and I hate them :lol:

If they restock them again with similar quality I'm throwing my joints on Goat with the quick sale lowball price.
Midas whale throw em on goat and wait for the next release. Sell high, you don’t even like them lol

These are nice laced up. My opinion is these 85s have to be laced up all the way to appreciate the shape from the side. The leather is thick and if they're laced loose, the ankle collars flare way out and it isn't a good look. Besides, this is how Mike wore them right?

IMG_20200521_092333.jpg
IMG_20200521_092424.jpg

Been eyeing a few prior releases. Crazy that $300 looks to be the minimum price tag for
any half decent release...almost like paying $300
is a low key steal. I might be retired.....at least until the hype dies down....

Back
Top Bottom