• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
091CFFF7-EFA9-4416-8A90-40396F4D0CF4.jpeg
Thats a lot of work for a big ole juicy L.

For those on the hunt for laces-SLICKIES just restocked their white 180 flat laces. Free shipping over $30 and 15% off with discount code: SLICKIES15

Ew, crimson tints are cheeks. That pebbled leather is the worst. Had three pairs and got rid of all three. Only regret selling em on the low versus holding a year to make an extra 100 on each. Either way, money was definitely invested better than holding those pairs for that period of time.

Man I still don't understand what's going on with all these prices for sizes 11-12. Just glad I was able to find some steals prior to the documentary. Either Asia suddenly grew big feet or the guys in US are blowing their stimulus checks after watching The Last Dance

Man I still don't understand what's going on with all these prices for sizes 11-12. Just glad I was able to find some steals prior to the documentary. Either Asia suddenly grew big feet or the guys in US are blowing their stimulus checks after watching The Last Dance

all the young sneakerheads finally hit puberty

Are they pretty good replacement laces?

-Drew
Yea definitely great replacement laces. The flat white and sails laces are nicer than Jordan stock laces bc they’re softer to the touch imo&same exact width. The multi-colored(union style) ones have a weird texture and are thinner than stock Jordan laces.

for those who need both white and sail laces, if you add a few(3 or more?) white laces to cart, an offer for $5 sail laces comes up($2.90 off). That’s a pretty great deal if u also have free shipping and 15% disco.

Back
Top Bottom