• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DB0178C0-0935-4A0C-ADE3-CBA8D528B715.jpeg

dug up my royal's from the closet and glitter is starting to pop up. i know it's been asked multiple times, still i gotta ask: what product(s) did folks use to get rid of the glitter?

Speaking of fakes, can I get some help from a resident expert on some Jordan 1 85s? I'm like 99% sure they fake, but wanted some outside opinions.

Would appreciate comments in that thread if possible.

Sorry if I should be soliciting help here. :frown:

Recently unloaded my Royals and Bred will probably follow. 2 less pairs to worry about glitter.

Recently unloaded my Royals and Bred will probably follow. 2 less pairs to worry about glitter.
Is it a guaranteed thing for the breds from '16 and royals from '17 to get the glitter effect? Was just thinking of picking up a pair for royals, but might just wait for the inevitable retro of these if that's the case.

Is it a guaranteed thing for the breds from '16 and royals from '17 to get the glitter effect? Was just thinking of picking up a pair for royals, but might just wait for the inevitable retro of these if that's the case.
I sold both my pairs of ‘17 Royals, the glitter was ridiculous. One pair also started to show some pitting after wiping off the glitter.

As far as I can tell it goes back to ‘13 black toes. It’s whatever they put on the black parts to make them shine.

Yup. It started in '13. I even had some on my SBB. Which made it easier to let go. The older I get, I just can't settle knowing that they're are better crafted commodities for my feet. Reminds me of how cars are built not to last.

Back
Top Bottom