Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Failed on the 12 (of course). Went back in and hit on the 8W! Wife wins again! (Guess that's the way it was meant to be anyway!)

37739E82-2556-4915-92BA-C97DCF79300E.png

Rare SNKRS W.

Had to turn Silent Mode on for the screenshot. I didn’t want my coworkers hearing me taking pictures in the bathroom stall and jump to irrational conclusions.

Was lacing my court purples with White laces

and thinking “i’m surprised they haven’t made a lace-less jordan 1 high or just have the last eyelets done to symbolize jordan lacing a new pair up every game.”

They let Will have one

Gentry if you see this and use it. I want a pair or royalties :lol:

Last edited:
Was lacing my cohort purples with White laces

and thinking “i’m surprised they haven’t made a lace-less jordan 1 high or just have the last eyelets done to symbolize jordan lacing a new pair up every game.”
They have.
Those black toe flyease 1s.

They have.
Those black toe flyease 1s.
Was thinking more along the lines of how the grape 5’s came like.

Fly ease was made for the sneaker heads with disabilities that can’t tie shoe.

I was thinking more looking like this and it has more elastic to hold the tongue in place
77239EB7-8413-4415-A30F-B01DA1D5A491.jpeg

If they do release a pair like that, and I hope they don’t, we’ll just punch holes in the leather for lace eyelets just like the grape 5 pair
I know people will do that regardless but just thought if we are gonna get cheesy storytelling why. it go for it

So is artificially distressing shoes just to try to signal that you‘re an OG wearing these before it was cool? Like “I was wearing skinny jeans and J’s before it was cool”?

You guys should see how much people pay for relic'd guitars.

So is artificially distressing shoes just to try to signal that you‘re an OG wearing these before it was cool? Like “I was wearing skinny jeans and J’s before it was cool”?

It’s poser culture and unfortunately these individuals infiltrated sneakers like locust.

we do not congratulate winners.

but the distressed worn look is cool for the fact that when your shoes actually get like that from wear the soles are pretty worn down too by then.

this is a solution.

Back
Top Bottom