Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
New accounts maybe? Im assuming because theyre "new","theyre giving them a chance to buy a hype release while since we're regulars, they assume we have a shot /shrug

Then again what do i know, talking out my ***

i shipped out a pair of university gold 12s today and got my early payout today.

82E1F279-A406-4C8C-AAE3-390B00CE150D.gif

One of my favorite shoes to put on.
Found em in an outlet in Orlando on clearance 3 years ago FOR $75. SEVENTY FIVE ****ING DOLLARS.
Crazy tho cus the employee forgot to ring them up. I left the store checked the receipt and Went back and paid for em.

A year ago Request a resell store in North Carolina sold me a basically brand new pair FOR $140 and a pair of Shadows for $170.

It’s really unbelievable what’s happened in such a short time.
D2D4A7E0-46BE-4799-A2D8-60E79932CA98.jpeg

Yep, I got my two pairs of sz 11 WYYs for like $70-$80 each shipped off of eBay and Oneness on sale back in the day. Ironically, I beat one pair enough to wear to music festivals (wore them to Firefly 2018 ) so it is absurd to see what they are going for nowadays.

^those are navy metallics, not white yin yangs

your point still stands, tho.....both those pairs hit bottom of the barrel disco prices and have increased substantially in market value since then

One of my favorite shoes to put on.
Found em in an outlet in Orlando on clearance 3 years ago FOR $75. SEVENTY FIVE ****ING DOLLARS.
Crazy tho cus the employee forgot to ring them up. I left the store checked the receipt and Went back and paid for em.

A year ago Request a resell store in North Carolina sold me a basically brand new pair FOR $140 and a pair of Shadows for $170.

It’s really unbelievable what’s happened in such a short time.
D2D4A7E0-46BE-4799-A2D8-60E79932CA98.jpeg
so, you could have had them for free but your morals got in the way

looks like you've skated them

nice cuff

so, you could have had them for free but your morals got in the way

looks like you've skated them

nice cuff

coulda been. but tying up stolen shoes would haunt me I’m sure. Still got a steal.

yeah. been trying to learn. the right shoe is almost done from trying to kick flip.

Preciate ya dawg.

Back
Top Bottom