• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No regrats at paying resale for these
8A13EEA8-4874-4668-93C6-DEEF37B7CC5E.jpeg

Royal toes are dope

I was salty they went away from the tried and true “toe” formula, and even though they’d have been better that way, they are still dope for what they are. Glad I got em.......I’m not sure when I’ll ever wear them though cuz my royals are too fresh lol

Royal toes are dope

I was salty they went away from the tried and true “toe” formula, and even though they’d have been better that way, they are still dope for what they are. Glad I got em.......I’m not sure when I’ll ever wear them though cuz my royals are too fresh lol
I agree. I got the royal toes as a consolation prize since I couldn’t get a pair of Royal OG’s.
I’ll prob break em out in the Fall

the 1's didn't even have success selling when it first came out. But the design on it was familiar with a few nikes that looked like the 1's so that probably helped boost some popularity. 2's success was equally as bad, if not worse than the 1's. And 3's was tinker, the rest is history. Shame that people always associate the 3's with MJ's dunk contest, but MJ won his first dunk contest wearing 2's and those get zero recognition lol.

LOVE my Just Dons
F8C0862B-7C0E-410E-B60B-712A10BE2F4D.jpeg

i must admit. back in 2007 i didn't appreciate 1s as much as other models. then i got the old love/new love pack. keep in mind i did have og unc and breds as a child. when i rocked my ol/nl is when i began to really appreciate 1s. at a point they were too simple and i liked the more futuristic designs. but in 2013 when royals dropped with NA branding i was all in.

I am not going to wait to take my L Just bought them and paid More then I wanted to but I have them coming. Bots will eat these up facts going to try my luck on Friday with them sliver joints dropping good luck fam
L already for the Red Satins on SNS :lol:
1596646633710.gif

The value doesn't matter to me on those; I just don't like them. Or Kanye himself really

Yeah I hear you, Kanye is definitely a polarizing dude. He’s had some solid shoes, although IMO nothing he has released compares to the solar Air Yeezy 2s, those things are incredible (even though Nike has completely killed blink/black and solar cws since the AY 1 and 2).

On another, somewhat-related note, I don’t understand how, to this day, Nike/JB haven’t released a foam like Boost... React is utter trash in comparison. I feel like Nike’s tech people have been resting on their laurels since people aren’t buying the shoes for comfort lol

i must admit. back in 2007 i didn't appreciate 1s as much as other models. then i got the old love/new love pack. keep in mind i did have og unc and breds as a child. when i rocked my ol/nl is when i began to really appreciate 1s. at a point they were too simple and i liked the more futuristic designs. but in 2013 when royals dropped with NA branding i was all in.

Did you cop 2013 royals for retail? I remember how much of a mess that release was..

Back
Top Bottom