Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Since I cannot sleep, here is a late night/early morning post with some lace swaps for the Craters. Because of the color overload with swaps on the Biohacks, I wanted to brighten up the Craters since the upper is mad dark, but with more neutral-like colors. My camera made the laces look a bit brighter in the pictures than they are in person (the colors are a little darker and subtle in person). I know most people seem to not like these, but I am really feeling them with the lace swaps.

Cream
20200922_015118.jpg

Champagne Silver
20200922_015620.jpg

Gold
20200922_021319.jpg

NGL those joints with the sweater pattern are dope to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

need to get shadows back. Traded them for Travis’ early on.

Had them DS for a year and figured i wasn’t gonna wear them sooooo. I now regret it.

(also didn’t know how to rock them tbh.)

og lows are just as dope as highs. travis and dior lows better than highs IMO
To each his or her own, but I’ve just NEVER LIKE Jordan 1 Lows. Just something about them that looks weird to me. Now Dunk SB Lows? 100 times better than Jordan 1 Lows IMO. I definitely prefer the Travis Highs over the Lows, but while I’m not a fan of Lows, I do think the Dior Lows look better. The shoe itself is so damn plain IMO, but the Low makes the Dior Swoosh much more prominent, and just looks better IMO.

You'd be surprised how many times someone has stopped me to tell me we have the same shoes only for them to show me a pair of mids.

I just nod and agree.

Nahhhh. I'm usually anti-violence, but if I'm wearing my Black Toe Unions and someone wearing those gross wannabe union mids stops me and tells me we're wearing the same sneakers, we're fighting.

Nahhhh. I'm usually anti-violence, but if I'm wearing my Black Toe Unions and someone wearing those gross wannabe union mids stops me and tells me we're wearing the same sneakers, we're fighting.

They will....the majority of the general population doesn't see shoes the way we do lmao....the same way when my girlfriend says someone has the same car as me when they're driving a v6 base model.

You gotta have eyes for some of this stuff to tell the difference and that's how these companies want it.

They will....the majority of the general population doesn't see shoes the way we do lmao....the same way when my girlfriend says someone has the same car as me when they're driving a v6 base model.

You gotta have eyes for some of this stuff to tell the difference and that's how these companies want it.

lmao now I’m imagining someone with a base model Mustang saying “look, we got the same car!” to someone with a Shelby GT500 😂

And what do you say to these people anyway? "Nah you wearing some ****ty *** mids, not even kinda close to my shoes. My unions are pushing $3k"

Then you get jumped and your shoes stolen :lol:

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Midnight Navy”
Colorway: White/Metallic Silver/Midnight Navy
Style Code: DC1788-100
Release Date: October 31, 2020
Price: $170

Air-Jordan-1-High-CO-JP-Japan-Midnight-Navy-DC1788-100-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-High-CO-JP-Japan-Midnight-Navy-DC1788-100-Release-Date-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-High-CO-JP-Japan-Midnight-Navy-DC1788-100-Release-Date-2.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-High-CO-JP-Japan-Midnight-Navy-DC1788-100-Release-Date-3.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-High-CO-JP-Japan-Midnight-Navy-DC1788-100-Release-Date-6.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-High-CO-JP-Japan-Midnight-Navy-DC1788-100-Release-Date-4.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-High-CO-JP-Japan-Midnight-Navy-DC1788-100-Release-Date-5.jpg
I am such a dounce for thinking the lows would go under retail last year. Definitely getting these & straight to feet.

Dang so these AND the Mochas release on the same day? Sheesh.
I'd be very surprised if they drop both on the same day but I almost wish they would since these are the last two shoes I want for the year and I don't want to prolong the headaches that come with copping 1's. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom