Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1605134344803.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-High-University-Blue-555088-134-Release-Date-Pricing.jpeg

1605134364378.jpeg

1605134381435.jpeg

1605134397168.jpeg

1605134411147.jpeg

What’s the procedure with getting a legit check these days, paid resale for another pair of Mochas and want them LC’d by nt fam peeps

I finally got my raffle W email link from Woodstack for the Mochas and now the OTP code that it's supposed to send isn't coming through. I have a feeling my service provider has blocked one of the numbers they use to send messages. And they haven't been answering their calls prior to today during work hours. This couldn't suck more.

Do you fam. Im not a hater. Nothing to consider for me. Was just disappointed for what it was and what it’s come to. Im sure they will still sell.

Off topic, but you would think Nike would take into consideration how long you’ve been a “member” and offer rarer more sought after exclusives for being a follower for x amount of time.
6A1BE398-CA81-4A6E-AF54-B8E116B299B6.jpeg

Last edited:
I got that reserve too and I actually purchased them... and then I cancelled it 😂 I really just can’t see myself wearing them. Maybe if they were an exact copy of the Banned 1s just in mid form, but because of that slight difference that they have plus me already having the 2016 og highs, I cant justifiably move forward with those and I’m not into customization neither.

Do you fam. Im not a hater. Nothing to consider for me. Was just disappointed for what it was and what it’s come to. Im sure they will still sell.

Off topic, but you would think Nike would take into consideration how long you’ve been a “member” and offer rarer more sought after exclusives for being a follower for x amount of time.
6A1BE398-CA81-4A6E-AF54-B8E116B299B6.jpeg

Funny I randomly looked at this a day or so ago and was like damn.. I've been down since 06 and THIS is how I'm treated :lol: If they would've treated this BS membership with the perks it randomly comes with now, we would've had a great time with it and felt appreciated.

Especially back then.. signing up for things like this was overlooked by most people so there would've been enough to go around.

Funny I randomly looked at this a day or so ago and was like damn.. I've been down since 06 and THIS is how I'm treated :lol: If they would've treated this BS membership with the perks it randomly comes with now, we would've had a great time with it and felt appreciated.

Especially back then.. signing up for things like this was overlooked by most people so there would've been enough to go around.
What’s the point nowadays. I would actually feel “Special” for being a member if I actually got the perks and got early access to union’s, off white’s, etc. I would think being a long time member would show i was in it before the reselling game and was in it for the love
435360CF-B401-4F17-9A40-31954C7C825C.gif

Just a general question here regarding odor from shoes. I know everyone here collects, and some will store their shoes away, but for your regular rotations do you keep some sort of air freshener nearby to kill any smells?
Does anyone use an air purifier? Does that help?

Back
Top Bottom