Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Kotd ‘13 Breds
668AB207-7318-4C81-BEED-1D4C57A48D02.jpeg

finally copped a pair of midnight navys on ebay for $215. lets see how long ebays "authenticity guaranteed" makes the process.
They definitely getting authenticated? I thought it was select sellers to start

Edit- actually I have a pair up for sale and I see they’re going to authenticate mine, they must be expanding really fast.

They definitely getting authenticated? I thought it was select sellers to start

Edit- actually I have a pair up for sale and I see they’re going to authenticate mine, they must be expanding really fast.

yeah it’s def getting authenticated. Looks like it pushes out delivery for 2 weeks though. Also noticed once a sail goes through that requires Authentication eBay doesn’t let you communicate with the seller anymore. Kind of annoying but at least they give you the ability to negotiate with sellers on the front end

yeah it’s def getting authenticated. Looks like it pushes out delivery for 2 weeks though. Also noticed once a sail goes through that requires Authentication eBay doesn’t let you communicate with the seller anymore. Kind of annoying but at least they give you the ability to negotiate with sellers on the front end
That’s cool, I’m definitely more interested in buying off eBay now. I need that peace of mind, fakes have gotten too good. Tbh I feel like I can weed out the fakes most of the time by certain red flags like price is too good, they have too much quantity of a certain shoe, stuff like that. But the *actual* shoe, I want help to make sure they’re legit

Nike pissing me off with the EA now. I can't get even get em for 11s? **** yo GR reserves anyway, I don't need help on that. I only want 1s

That’s cool, I’m definitely more interested in buying off eBay now. I need that peace of mind, fakes have gotten too good. Tbh I feel like I can weed out the fakes most of the time by certain red flags like price is too good, they have too much quantity of a certain shoe, stuff like that. But the *actual* shoe, I want help to make sure they’re legit

considering paypal and eBay favor buyers heavily ive always shopped there with confidence. Most of the stuff I’ve shopped for I could legit check myself so it wasn’t an issue If I got burned cause PayPal would just side with me anyway. I just hope the ebay authentication team is good cause I’m not sure what would happen if they say something is legit and I disagree.

I'm washed as heck. Just realized I only managed to cop one pair of Jordan 1s this year :lol:
The UNC to Chis.

1??? Think I’m at around 16-20 this year, including a few that were gifts. But I’ve only worn 1 so far (Tie Dyes) thanks to the pandemic. Will probably wear Mochas soon.

1??? Think I’m at around 16-20 this year, including a few that were gifts. But I’ve only worn 1 so far (Tie Dyes) thanks to the pandemic. Will probably wear Mochas soon.
16-20 1’s? I didn’t know that many have even released..I’m guessing you’re counting either doubles or lows/mids?

I hit on FNL for the black & golds, I guess it was meant to be!!! After 2 years of Ls since they started reservations, all I got was DANG!!! For EVERY SINGLE RELEASE 🤦🏾‍♂️I almost thought something was wrong when I won 😂😂😂 I’m looking forward to these, feels good to know I’m ok, whether I hit on FLX or SNKRS I’ll have a pair 😎 now if I can secure those J Balvins, I can wrap up 2020 🤷🏾‍♂️

anyone have any site recommendations for getting white laces for 1's?

Ordered from these guys a few times. They're the cheapest I've found (in the US):

Can't beat 2 bucks...lol

Back
Top Bottom