Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1605888084120.png
1605888098986.png

I called one of the Shoe Palace I entered at yesterday and they told me they got their shipment in and raffle winners had been contacted already. But then this morning I got a call from a different location and got a W.

Honestly the shoe is a little underwhelming in person...I'm glad to have a pair because it's a simple colorway that's easy to wear with a lot of outfits, but the brown heel really should have been a little darker/richer shade. I'd stick to retail only for these, they are def not worth $400 that people are paying for them on the resale market...

One bonus I can notice, though, is that the black leather seems to be different from the black on bred/royals that are prone to glitter. Didn't want that **** happening to these as well.

B23BE724-290D-45DD-B944-4FC63E97398E.jpeg

eBay will likely get more sales and the general public will benefit, however, personally, the shipping delay, coupled with the fact that I don't trust those legit checkers, make it not a valuable feature for me. There's no way they can get enough people to be experts on so many models, particularly since eBay sells used shoes, so there's going to be so much more diversity than limited and hyped SX type sneakers. Even SX's ability to legit check is suspect unless they're obvious fakes.

I can legit check any shoe I buy on eBay with confidence, and, as noted by others, eBay and PayPal always side with the buyer, so a delay in shipment will just be annoying. And even if they let you decline the legit check, then I assume they won't let you later file a case if you find them to be fakes. Anyway.....

I called one of the Shoe Palace I entered at yesterday and they told me they got their shipment in and raffle winners had been contacted already. But then this morning I got a call from a different location and got a W.

Honestly the shoe is a little underwhelming in person...I'm glad to have a pair because it's a simple colorway that's easy to wear with a lot of outfits, but the brown heel really should have been a little darker/richer shade. I'd stick to retail only for these, they are def not worth $400 that people are paying for them on the resale market...

One bonus I can notice, though, is that the black leather seems to be different from the black on bred/royals that are prone to glitter. Didn't want that **** happening to these as well.

B23BE724-290D-45DD-B944-4FC63E97398E.jpeg
don't worry they are much better on foot. i unDS'd my pair over the weekend and damn... :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom