Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
eBay will likely get more sales and the general public will benefit, however, personally, the shipping delay, coupled with the fact that I don't trust those legit checkers, make it not a valuable feature for me. There's no way they can get enough people to be experts on so many models, particularly since eBay sells used shoes, so there's going to be so much more diversity than limited and hyped SX type sneakers. Even SX's ability to legit check is suspect unless they're obvious fakes.

I can legit check any shoe I buy on eBay with confidence, and, as noted by others, eBay and PayPal always side with the buyer, so a delay in shipment will just be annoying. And even if they let you decline the legit check, then I assume they won't let you later file a case if you find them to be fakes. Anyway.....

The people that run Sneakercon will be doing the legit checks but I think it’s only for DS/Brand New shoes or the most “Popular sneaker styles and brands”....whatever that means.

Clean!

- Retro
ABCBC26C-30B0-4B02-80CB-ED5F5B4A96CF.jpeg

Snipes is big trash.

Anyway does anyone size 10.5 wanna work out a trade for midnight navys... got court purple 2.0s

What discount... the fact that they retail for $150 despite the fact that it actually uses superior technology compared to the OG 1s?

says the dude who copped 6 pairs of mochas.

bold of you to trash the people that make up your market. you wouldn't be able to line your pockets by reselling without em
I had 25 pairs of mochas sir!! :rofl:

what the heck you talking & what that got to do with it.

I also bought 2013 Knicks 1s .and Chicago from villa. Where were you before the hype... ok then.

I think you guys will be happy you got em... they appear to be pretty rare, the colorway is decent, and they will probably be nice to actually wear. Post pics when they arrive!

I had 25 pairs of mochas sir!! :rofl:

what the heck you talking & what that got to do with it.

I also bought 2013 Knicks 1s .and Chicago from villa. Where were you before the hype... ok then.
just pointing out that it's hypocritical to diss people who want limited shoes and capitalize off them in the same breath

just cause you cop other pairs doesn't mean you aren't a vulture

just pointing out that it's hypocritical to diss people who want limited shoes and capitalize off them in the same breath

just cause you cop other pairs doesn't mean you aren't a vulture
I said fake goofball lol smh

your right I’ll just not get all the other pairs so simps like you can get 1 lol hehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom