• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20201125_151404.jpg

Bayou Boys came in - they're actually kinda cool. As a DC Comics guy, I like that they're kind of a Joker CW. Got a 9.5 because I couldn't check out my usual 10. Oddly, they fit just like my 10s. Weird...

20201125_135850.jpg

How do they feel, more comfortable than normal 1s?

How do they feel, more comfortable than normal 1s?
Honestly I just tried one shoe on to see if it fit, haven't actually "worn" 'em yet. But they seem to have more cushion on the footbed, which would make sense. I like the padding around the collar, too.

Buying the Bayou Boys 1 is a sign you have an issue, as opposed to a passion.
Wanted to see how they were. If I decide I don't want 'em, I can return 'em. Did the same for the Hyper Crimson (should've held onto them and sold them, though... oh well), the Zoom Fearless and the Defiants, all of which I returned.

Anyone else having this issue trying to put in a reservation for the men's size 1s with Foot Locker? Screenshot_20201125-182652_Foot Locker.jpg
I did, change my size from 11.5 to a 11 an was able to confirm.. maybe it only let's u select certain sizes?? I prefer a 11.5. But had to change my entry to a 11

Still getting that glitch message. If I win, I win. Not gonna flip if I take an L. Too much disorganization at this point

I'm hoping this is a woman's release

It said on the website that it is supposed to be a men's release (there is also a grey CW of that shoe that I believe ia gonna be a men's release as well). You would think the purple CW would be for women.

Just 3 for me

Both Co.Jp’s and Mochas

those 3 were essential

everything else- some are nice (CP2, Royal toes) but not necessary

Got CPs, Royal Toes, Mochas, Silver Co Jps (not my size though), Smoke Greys (GS). Wanted 85 Hi's and I'll probably go back for Bio Hacks. Really want Navy Co Jps.

Yes Diors were obviously trash.

Dior's were definitely bland and weak. They went in on details and all the extras but forgot about putting together a hot colourway.

Only Jordan 1 I purchased this year... I had to go back and get these. It didnt feel right (to me) to overlook the leader of Jordan 1s and not have them in the collection. I'd rather pay the ticket on these than any other hype or non hype Jordan 1 this year. A few Jordan 1s release this year, I'll go back and get; Biohacks, Midnight Navys, and Mochas. The pics posted on here had me wanting to cave in so many times lol...

Glad I now have these...

20201116_170242.jpg

My chest still hurts selling my DS pair last year because it seemed like JB was going to drop them for ASW this year. :smh:

Soon going on feet first time
image.jpg

Top 3 gold toes > black gold 1s coming out next week.

Contemplating these Black/Gold I's. Theyre okay but I never liked them that much TBH; I just want them for the 01 pack feels. Plus I have the last two PL gold releases which were much better.

Now if they had been the 2013 pair.. I'd be ALL the way in. I copped 10 I's this year though it felt like I only copped like 5 lol. Only 11 on that list were must haves.

Same reason I'd want Black/Gold 1s, to complete the 2001-2003 pack. But I know I'd never wear them. I'd much prefer to trade them for Navy Co. JP's if I can.

Last edited:
oh dang ltrain left? fellow 9.5er :ohwell:

i remember he was trying to dump a bunch of shoes and wasnt really feelin releases no more. he figured it was just time to step away i guess.

straight up deleted his account tho...

Back
Top Bottom