• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How anyone can prefer left to right is beyond me but hey to each their own
3AA59643-D433-4263-BE4E-6941F7E6505C.jpeg
Absolutely agree.

I kinda regret selling my turbos at the time, but the tongue tag colors were kinda weird. The purple and the yellow looked outta place. The text on the side of the shoe and the leather quality were also pretty bad. Hyper royals look 10x better than the turbos, but maybe I'll try and use as trade bait for turbos if I can get multiple hypers

The Turbos are much better outside of the white leather used. The Hyper Royals are missing the Sail midsole and tongue that enhanced and executed the aged look And idea of the Turbos, and the whole reasoning behind the washed/faded upper.

Solid point here. They gave these Hypers the aged upper without those important deets.

used GOAT once to sell and once to buy

just prefer other formats

I don't see much difference in price between GOAT and StockX

I'm personally willing to sell shoes a little less on ebay due to no final value fee
No final value fee and instant payout. :smokin Everybody I've sold to on eBay took a sale away from GOAT as I never sell on SX Someone can buy from me on GOAT at a higher price for peace of mind if they want.

I mean whats good about ebay so far is like the used section from Goat. You can inspect the pics, you can even ask the seller for more pics, and any pics of receipts/confirmation then they eventually go through the authentication. Its been smooth so far. Waiting to find Mochas at a good price

I mean whats good about ebay so far is like the used section from Goat. You can inspect the pics, you can even ask the seller for more pics, and any pics of receipts/confirmation then they eventually go through the authentication. Its been smooth so far. Waiting to find Mochas at a good price
I dont think eBay authenticates used shoes.

Back
Top Bottom