• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_7258.jpeg

has anybody else's 1s warped like this while stored? is this normal?

they've been stored in their box with the paper and everything (like how they're packed by default), with no exposure to extreme temperatures or anything like that

they are towards the bottom of a stack with five other 1s boxes on top, but i feel like the lid should've prevented any kind of significant pressing down (from the weight) onto the shoes themselves...

am i wrong?

Last edited:
IMG_7258.jpeg

has anybody else's 1s warped like this while stored? is this normal?

they've been stored in their box with the paper and everything (like how they're packed by default), with no exposure to extreme temperatures or anything like that

they are towards the bottom of a stack with five other 1s boxes on top, but i feel like the lid should've prevented any kind of significant pressing down (from the weight) onto the shoes themselves...

am i wrong?

Dude, you haven’t even removed the lace bag!? WEAR THEM.

The 2011s are something special in hand. From the premium leather used, to the rolled edges on the toe and lace hole section. (Similar to LV and certain handbags.) The exposed leather edge on the swoosh also added a different texture. Definitely something different at the time, and opened the gates for NA 1s.
'11 - '13 - '16
20210113_140150.jpg

16s - 11s
20210113_140253.jpg

It seems like they used to release the Bred 1's like every few years lol it's such a grail for me, as I had some hand me down OG's in '86.

I will get them again someday. Someday...

Hyper Royals are beautiful. Might double up. I might like them more than any AJ1 that I was able to acquire last year, even Mochas. I’ll have to see them in hand to make a final declaration. Quality on mochas was pretty disappointing to me.

They’re like that from laying on it’s side from being in the box for so long. It’s literally nothing. Once you wear them, it’ll widen up anyway. Wear them bro. They deserve better lol.

Could be worse and have glitter.

Lace em up and post pics when you unds them h*es.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom