Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
could’ve had turbo green for $220
Royal 2017 for $265

I said naw it’s the principle lol retail or bust . I regret it till this day smh.

lol I bought a 2nd pair of Royal 1s for like $210 from StockX MONTHS after release in 2017. Still can’t believe resale on those was so low-different times, I suppose.

"one shoe, one pic , no need to show my living room full of pairs for validation .. "
Talks about not needing to show validation, but proceeds to tell people he has a living room full of pairs....
I'm happy you got your pair, but you contribute to this BS. And then you justify this BS by saying other people are doing it and that we'd be doing it too if we could... c'mon man.

i don’t have to show anything tbh. And I could do this with every release.. but I don’t chose to . I’ve been part of this ‘Ns’ for a long time.. yet all my VIPs and clients don’t seem to complain when they getting everything below market .. if you’ve don’t business with me or you one of my VIPs, you know it’s all love. But of course you got your own opinion based on what you see. And yes if someone had the opportunity to buy 10 pairs instead of one they would in a heartbeat. Don’t act like you wouldn’t .. I am here to share pics and info. Like everyone else .. I can share whatever I want that is sneaker related.. since this is a sneaker forum. But if you feel I am a negative part of the industry that’s cool. I appreciate ALL feedback.

- Retro

And the living room comment.. you missed the whole point . But that’s okay

-Retro

No, I got the point completely. I'm just pointing out another observation about that comment.

And tbh, you bad mouth the "clout chasers" that gets backdoor inventory early for the gram but you're not really that much different than them when it comes to contributing to the shady practices that keep happening and will continue to happen. Only difference is they post pictures of their inventory and you don't (although you have done it multiple times in threads before 🤷‍♂️️).

You keep saying that if someone else had the opportunity to do the same they'd do it too as if that makes what you do OK. It's not, it's s****y. But I understand why it happens and it's inevitable when money comes into play.

Issa a joke. I've already come to the conclusion its F Nike. If I hit cool and if I dont... F Em. Marcus a whole clown...idc how much money he made selling to resllers vs the market. He's greedy and def not for the culture. There is no interest or passion in anything anymore...all about "The Flip". I blame the internet!

FYI: Never really cared for TR 1's. They look ashy and poor quality overall. As always.... UNION 1 Better! Pay resell for that atleast lmao

So what’s happening with the Trophy 1? Is this thing coming out? I saw on IG a bunch of pictures of resellers with what looked like 50+ pairs each. Are we being GameStopped?

it's just more head scratching than anything the level of blatancy they back dooring thats what's causing the commotion in the thread. & marcus might be wealthy but nothing wealthy people enjoy more than more money lol. neutrals in 3 days hope the thread sees a ton of pairs

TR’s are cool but nothing im like OMG for. Even the NG I WANT but looking at the shoe, end of the day its a white shoe, kinda wish the gray was darker.

I mean really the point is . . .

all this **** has become unbearably corny

shoes are not cool anymore .
but being able to get them is .... cool?
they’re everywhere. the soul is gone.

there’s a release every damn day of every week.

the culture is over saturated has been hi jacked and has been reprogrammed.

and a company who harps on the culture when it’s relevant .... just like any other ... is silent on any controversy and enabling this death of the sneaker enthusiast for the birth of the entrepreneur.

planned for years now. executed all within a year or two.

we have reached the precipice.
Blame the resellers, they killed or are killing the culture.

Allow buyers to get the real kicks from retailers without bots and resellers interfering.

Let the resellers buy fakes so that buyers know who to avoid buying from :lol:

Blame the resellers, they killed or are killing the culture.

Can’t blame the resellers. It’s Nike to be blamed. They’re just taking advantage of an opportunity. Nike purposely under produces shoes.

They could double supply and demand still not be met. It’s on purpose. They want the sellouts, they like the resellers, and seeing their shoes posted on fashion blogs.

Can’t blame the resellers. It’s Nike to be blamed. They’re just taking advantage of an opportunity. Nike purposely under produces shoes.

They could double supply and demand still not be met. It’s on purpose. They want the sellouts, they like the resellers, and seeing their shoes posted on fashion blogs.
They have been increasing since I've been around, and obviously money has been the goal. More resellers these days. I know its not like they didn't exist. People who have been around longer than me know 1s would sit. Same ol argument. 1s right now have a high demand, due to hype instead of actual desire. Yes Nike could produce as many as possible, but takeaway the reselling demand and I'm positive you will have enough more pairs left over. Pretty sure the resale demand > actual want demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trophy Rooms were hyped trash to begin with. From the BS reach of a backstory to the gayass True Religion white stitching. Should be called a True Religion’s instead of Trophy Rooms lol.

If the actual want demand is big, then blame the companies for making less or not enough product.

If the resale demand is bigger, then blame the resellers rather than the company for taking advantage of the supply and demand.

Back
Top Bottom