Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Right I am just saying why are we assuming Chi’s and other future OGs will be in the limited 85 mold? I know 85 mold releases will be limited, I’m just saying who knows if they’ll make OGs all 85s, that seems like a made up guess

Feels like it's heading in that direction though. The remastered molds for new colorways and the 85 mold for OGs. Would be kinda funny to see something like the Turbo Greens on the 85 mold :rofl:

Right I am just saying why are we assuming Chi’s and other future OGs will be in the limited 85 mold? I know 85 mold releases will be limited, I’m just saying who knows if they’ll make OGs all 85s, that seems like a made up guess
You’re right that there’s no solid evidence to support the whole “all future OGs are gonna be ‘85s” idea, but like therefill therefill stated, it does feel like it’s headed in that direction for some reason, and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised. Seeing as we haven’t had any OGs for a little bit, and they used the ‘85 build for a never released original (I guess) PE, a reverse or a classic, and an OG that has never retroed previously, I’d almost be shocked if the next ‘85 wasn’t an OG colorway. I personally hope not for everyone’s sake, as that just means it’s gonna be that much harder to obtain, however, having all the OG colorways already (multiples from multiple releases over the years at that), it would be cool to obtain those same colorways but in this more original-accurate build.

My 2 cents. Possibly of limited 85s to start could be production line issues maybe. Kind of like adidas 4d. Not saying they're equal but could be similar in that we will see them ramped up as time passes.

My 2 cents. Possibly of limited 85s to start could be production line issues maybe. Kind of like adidas 4d. Not saying they're equal but could be similar in that we will see them ramped up as time passes.

could be right but it's kinda a apples to orange comparison here

4D was supposed to be "newer tech" that was much more expensive and all that which led to those high retail prices

the 85s is just a "newer" mold but materials/tech wise nothing new so don't see what their reason is for continuing to do the limited supply knowing real well that there's a demand there for them

could be right but it's kinda a apples to orange comparison here

4D was supposed to be "newer tech" that was much more expensive and all that which led to those high retail prices

the 85s is just a "newer" mold but materials/tech wise nothing new so don't see what their reason is for continuing to do the limited supply knowing real well that there's a demand there for them
Yeah definitely not apples to apples, but just saying could be similar because nike isn't replacing anything, but instead incorporating new lines for production it seems like. Might not have the bandwidth at this time without replacing something else to increase production.

1612737260439.jpeg

1612737278430.jpeg

1612737296356.jpeg

1612737308380.jpeg

I think Nike is setting the table for an OG Chicago 1 in the 85 mold. I imagine they would produce it in much higher stock numbers. If they do the 23,000 BS there would be a revolt.

I always thought the black soles looked so much better on the Chicagos than red.
But there's no way I'd strip down the paint on my LAtoCHIs.

if I had a 2nd pair, I would. I don't think I ever saw that sample pair in that pic I circled. Makes it interesting that it existed and that stripping a LA2CHI pair will essentially get you that sample pair. But I prefer to keep my LA2Chi as it is, I made a post about it 2 years ago and tied the LA2CHI pair to the kobe story about him wanting to go to the Bulls, but keeping my LA2CHI pair a laker just like kobe did

if I had a 2nd pair, I would. I don't think I ever saw that sample pair in that pic I circled. Makes it interesting that it existed and that stripping a LA2CHI pair will essentially get you that sample pair. But I prefer to keep my LA2Chi as it is, I made a post about it 2 years ago and tied the LA2CHI pair to the kobe story about him wanting to go to the Bulls, but keeping my LA2CHI pair a laker just like kobe did
you’ve seen it...#4 on the sample poster

17E58A71-4555-454B-AB65-8FB6865DCF35.jpeg

gonna start rocking these alphas

I wish I got the chicago’s and breds that came out years ago

I remember they were on sale everywhere

F7FE5635-45AC-48A9-BD71-95EA50A0D7F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Might mess around and post neutral greys by the dozens . Who knows. Either way. Shady practices .. what’s right what’s wrong

ain’t nothing going to change even if I were to stop today. My business relationships have been in the works for over 20yrs. I didn’t wake up one day and was the higher bidder for stock

I bless all my homies and close friends and Iam always below what everyone else is asking in terms of market .. not to mention EARLY. I know my lane .. I stay on it because iam not gonna go out there to claim something Iam not. I’ve been selling on here forever... blessed many many people . Yes I resell. Yes I get bulk . So what? Regardless of what I do.. it’s never gonna change. Period. If you don’t cope with the way the industry is growing and evolving , you will be left in the dust. That goes with anything else.. look at crypto... look at cards.. look at anything. People capitalize on things EVERYDAY. This ain’t any different. If you could make 10-30k from your hobby outside of your real job a month.. wouldn’t do?

ask yourself that question again.

- Retro

Might mess around and post neutral greys by the dozens . Who knows. Either way. Shady practices .. what’s right what’s wrong

ain’t nothing going to change even if I were to stop today. My business relationships have been in the works for over 20yrs. I didn’t wake up one day and was the higher bidder for stock

I bless all my homies and close friends and Iam always below what everyone else is asking in terms of market .. not to mention EARLY. I know my lane .. I stay on it because iam not gonna go out there to claim something Iam not. I’ve been selling on here forever... blessed many many people . Yes I resell. Yes I get bulk . So what? Regardless of what I do.. it’s never gonna change. Period. If you don’t cope with the way the industry is growing and evolving , you will be left in the dust. That goes with anything else.. look at crypto... look at cards.. look at anything. People capitalize on things EVERYDAY. This ain’t any different. If you could make 10-30k from your hobby outside of your real job a month.. wouldn’t do?

- Retro
Facts my dude do you. No shame feeding your family. You Ate not doing anything that is a crime. God bless

- Retro

**** ain’t that serious man, just let it go. No one really gives two ****s that you get shoes early or whatever, just keep doing whatever you need to do :smokin

Back
Top Bottom