Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Classic modern JB. Make a trash colorway with no particular story, inspiration, or clear sense. Then nickname the shoe based on a color you didn’t even know was on the shoe..... but also change the Nike air tag to a postal stamp. And people will eat these up :lol:

I’m sure people will talk trash about these and then try to buy to resell anyways lol

Gotta justify paying resale for other purchases somehow, right? I.e. “I just spent $1,700 on TS 1s, gotta make $80 off of these..”

I’m sure people will talk trash about these and then try to buy to resell anyways lol

Gotta justify paying resale for other purchases somehow, right? I.e. “I just spent $1,700 on TS 1s, gotta make $80 off of these..”
A good reseller ain't spending 1.7 on TS1s. Never get high on your own supply should be the first rule of thumb.

Shoe is going to one of the best drops this year.

A79C109B-3797-41C6-9C46-2E5A70EA80E4.gif

Out of pure curiosity I looked to see what Turbo Greens are going for...my pair is getting put up on eBay by the time I get home.

I was utterly shocked when I checked last month. Sold them in 1 day to fund some Dunk grails. :lol:

Out of pure curiosity I looked to see what Turbo Greens are going for...my pair is getting put up on eBay by the time I get home.
Wow. I paid $217 all in on StockX for my pair after release. Back when Jordan 1 resale was reasonable. This was back before the processing fee and sales tax too. $203 purchase price and $14 shipping.

Wow. I paid $217 all in on StockX for my pair after release. Back when Jordan 1 resale was reasonable. This was back before the processing fee and sales tax too. $203 purchase price and $14 shipping.

Pretty sure you can still get Jordan 1s for that price in resale.. Even OG Jordan 1s:

(Trigger warning for NTers commenting some form of the term“trash")

CD77F1A8-14A2-4C16-B894-2A37E4BD1B48.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom