Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These were my favorite pickup in 2020
327E2018-B4EA-4497-BC3C-89777CA5300B.jpeg

#ntscrubs
white lace squad :nthat:

Shoe is going to one of the best drops this year. Thank god I am all paid already for them So I can just sleep in on release day. Paid 265 with tax and shipping for them could not pass that up.

If you caught Zadeh at the right time there was an even better deal. I got 3 for $216 each.

Wow. I paid $217 all in on StockX for my pair after release. Back when Jordan 1 resale was reasonable. This was back before the processing fee and sales tax too. $203 purchase price and $14 shipping.
lol for real. wouldn't have passed on those if I knew what the future held.

I just looked and I copped ROYs 5 days after release for $191. lowest ask is currently $564

Wow. I paid $217 all in on StockX for my pair after release. Back when Jordan 1 resale was reasonable. This was back before the processing fee and sales tax too. $203 purchase price and $14 shipping.

Got rid of two pairs, no regerts. Those were as bad as bloodlines.

Those purple women’s are a gonna look ridiculous on men. Those are clearly designed for a woman’s foot.

seriously how the **** is that shoe going for more than royals and shadows??

I mean I knew the game was whack but jesus people, have some self-respect

Lol but if I say this, I’m a troll and I’m disrespectful and don’t know how to act. :rolleyes

:smh:

Satin isn't a material only made for women. A Ma Maniere and Animal Instinct 3s has a satin sock liner. Didn't notice the "tiny" logo... but that means nothing to me. Surprised you didn't say purple is a feminine color.

Anyway I think you might just be a tad bit insecure.

Lol I actually tend to like SOME of the women’s stuff, and think it’s fine if a man wants for wear. The Silver pair that just dropped is an example of that. BUT, purple satin is too soft looking.

Back
Top Bottom