• Total voters
i'm tellin prince

prince1.jpg
go on and tell him

he's the most androgynous man of all time

8178f71bb3dd184fbcabdaa2b6d097a9.gif

tenor.gif

but this all makes sense, cause my man could ball

5UskvpXBytKLWFn7XrZTE-y7liZZx707vKJPrfjRdILzRwuH2E3u6B6T68kfqPuiUI7IBmQOVn7eSoI0vTuEbP3SGoYKpWXKe6OoKQjrWwSEAnV_kfBtwKPYHaxHkF_vucbYE-snTJBNko5f8f6n5gKFpd2PFVEovLQ

16dc48b8ddc74bb54a9b547f6b294a37_crop_exact.jpg

images

Last edited:
How is that? Does the toe box open up and convert to an open toe shoe, and does it have a removable heel or something I'm not seeing in these pics?
My thoughts exactly. Never realized/noticed the smaller looking Wings logo until 3god 3god mentioned it. That still doesn’t make the shoe feminine. These are no more or less feminine than either the Metallic Navy or Metallic Red. No way does the satin liner (a detail that’s super minor, hardly seen when worn, and hardly noticed as well) all of a sudden make the entire shoe feminine. I’m passing, as I’ve personally never been a huge fan of the Purple Metallics, but they’re still clean as hell.

😳 bro don't retire ....then who else can I meet up with in DFW for kicks? ...definitely would take some 1s off your hands. Hit me up

Already got the offer I was looking for lol (it wasn't Sole). Trying to work out logistics cause this will probably need to be done over several transactions. I counted and will still have 100+ pairs but those aren't going anywhere for now

wings logo looks fine here. maybe on smaller GS overlapping sizes? i havent seen one over a size 8 that had a tiny wings logo

1614107099196.png
we were referring to the purple un-metallics. official nike pics have the wings logo lookin pretty small...
daily-sneaker-news-2-3-1-01.jpg

compared to a mockup that was based on regular releases and what the wings logo should be like...
wmns-air-jordan-1-court-purple-2021-CD0461-151-release-date-01.jpg

seriously how the **** is that shoe going for more than royals and shadows??

I mean I knew the game was whack but jesus people, have some self-respect
I've come to the realization that most retro plus and collabs are gonna surpass OGs in resell. The reasoning is because at some point the down road, Nike/JB will retro the OGs way before these retro plus cws. I mean retros generally rotate a re-release every 6-10 years. Theres no guarantee retro plus cws will re-retro.

The way StockX is at the forefront of the resell game. Nike/JB will use them as a spreadsheet and analyze all their data. They'll keep a close eye on what retro plus cws keep resell up after many years. After so many years of trash cws and numbers start to bottom out. It'll be at that time they'll go back into the vault and reintroduce to a new generation of sneaker enthusiasts the collabs and retro plus colors we know today. Recreating the hype once more.

we were referring to the purple un-metallics. official nike pics have the wings logo lookin pretty small...
daily-sneaker-news-2-3-1-01.jpg

compared to a mockup that was based on regular releases and what the wings logo should be like...
wmns-air-jordan-1-court-purple-2021-CD0461-151-release-date-01.jpg

more than likely nikes stock photos are smaller than a mens size 8, which makes sense since theyre being marketed as a womens shoe. the silver toes image was similar. i think what happens is when theyre produced, the shoes that cross over into mens sizing gets the mens silhoette, and the shoes crossing over into GS sizing (smaller than a size 8 they get the GS treatment. which would explain the small wings logos. If theyre offering the extended sizing they did on these the purples should be fine

1614110443641.png

Heres a womens size 5.5
1614110743066.png

Heres a womens 12.5 (mens 11)
1614110817026.png

more than likely nikes stock photos are smaller than a mens size 8, which makes sense since theyre being marketed as a womens shoe. the silver toes image was similar. i think what happens is when theyre produced, the shoes that cross over into mens sizing gets the mens silhoette, and the shoes crossing over into GS sizing (smaller than a size 8 they get the GS treatment. which would explain the small wings logos. If theyre offering the extended sizing they did on these the purples should be fine

1614110443641.png

Heres a womens size 5.5
1614110743066.png

Heres a womens 12.5 (mens 11)
1614110817026.png
makes sense....i feel you. hopefully thats the case.

Back
Top Bottom