• Total voters
BE1038DD-27AD-4006-9B39-A0FABD18D568.jpeg

0687F37A-8526-40C8-BFBF-BE85F30317BD.jpeg

been wearing this basura a lot.
FEB53E7B-74E8-4926-883D-1C887092675E.jpeg
Calf raise day :pimp:

438E2A2C-AD34-49FC-9F34-294A0EF13266.jpeg

i’m impressed how you guys can call a clean
CW ugly. Bruh it’s white and grey, I see ya’ll rock reverse swooshes and non OG cw 1s the standards are really not high around these parts... stop capping folks. Imagine explaining Travis 1s or any of these on Niketalk a decade ago.. hypebeasting used to be lowkey. 😞
i’ll take a thick cut leather, board lasting and the OG sculpted outsole any day, quality >>

yet the last release was hitting $400+ out the gate

ppl don't know how to follow their own nose

my Jordan retro wishlist at the moment

grape V's
white III's
cool grey XI's

do you guys hate the OG highs now because of the crappy colorways they put out or because it doesn't fit/feel like the 85's. Because I gotta say, the OG highs feel fine and familiar to me and the 85's feel very stiff so I'll chime in more about that once I break them in

do you guys hate the OG highs now because of the crappy colorways they put out or because it doesn't fit/feel like the 85's. Because I gotta say, the OG highs feel fine and familiar to me and the 85's feel very stiff so I'll chime in more about that once I break them in

Honestly it’s the crappy colorways. Add that with the higher retail I’m good on 90% of the ones they release.

Then the rare occasion they give us a decent pair you’re going to catch h*ll trying to get it for retail.

just had an order canceled cause the seller shipped the "wrong sku or size" per goat

second time this has happened within the past year or so

never been on the selling side of goat, so i wouldn't know, but is it easy to get confused and send out the wrong shoe/size when accepting an offer?

or were these guys just being complete jack*sses or something?

What if
What if people aren't going with their TTS? :emoji_eyes:

What if
What if people aren't going with their TTS? :emoji_eyes:

I got the NG in tts, like everyone says it feels narrow and I have a semi-wide feet so it definitely felt tighter width wise even tho the length is good. Some regular OG Highs fit tight too (a few of my old 2013's) but not as much as the 85 mold. The last released Shadows was comfortable in terms of 1's.

Back
Top Bottom