Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Def have like 30 OG Hi's or something like that. I'm good on those. I noticed this last year and slowed down on them. You also have zooms, craters, zippers, nah.. I've seen this movie before.

438E2A2C-AD34-49FC-9F34-294A0EF13266.jpeg

i’m impressed how you guys can call a clean
CW ugly. Bruh it’s white and grey, I see ya’ll rock reverse swooshes and non OG cw 1s the standards are really not high around these parts... stop capping folks. Imagine explaining Travis 1s or any of these on Niketalk a decade ago.. hypebeasting used to be lowkey. 😞
i’ll take a thick cut leather, board lasting and the OG sculpted outsole any day, quality >>

It doesn't have to be an OG colorway to look good. There are plenty of Retro+ that look better. It's not that it's even a bad colorway... it's just extremely meh and doesn't warrant the hype that it gets simply due to how limited they were. If they had released a few years ago in the same quantity as the average J1 it would have went on sale and then to outlets so many other pairs of 1s did, which still doesn't make it bad. Just another pair of shoes that isn't turning many heads here, let alone on the street.

just had an order canceled cause the seller shipped the "wrong sku or size" per goat

second time this has happened within the past year or so

never been on the selling side of goat, so i wouldn't know, but is it easy to get confused and send out the wrong shoe/size when accepting an offer?

or were these guys just being complete jack*sses or something?
Did the price jump between the purchase and the shipping day?

Back
Top Bottom