• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
33F50775-97A8-41BB-B648-175C2D0EFE69.jpeg

I wonder how long nike will make everything a draw
I'm assuming everything is gonna be a draw for the rest of the year

the old LEO system was a draw like too. I mean except bots hammering it with 1000’s of submissions.

now if they said the draw system gets botted too.

with the LEO system people would lose simply cause payment couldn’t be In due to so many errors. Me thing sold out. Or the best pending for like hours after the drop.

now if Nike said hey we are doing draws and implementing a anti bot system. Or something like they did during the kaws drop.

Then hey I’m for it. It’s been proven possible.

but Nike probably doing it for hype honestly. F the consumer.

Nike switching everything to Draws like the Draws has been good at deterring bots lol. They just using this as an excuse after that whole Herbert family thing so Nike said yeah yeah we're trying to make sure our products are going to the consumers. And then everything became a draw

This was dope watched the whole thing

right shoes was slightly higher cut than the left & I hate the pre-cracking but his work is top tier
Yeah man it will vintage on it's own I don't understand why people feel like doing that. He did a pair of Chicagos too and man those were really nice. I'd start buying 1s again if they had the Major colorways in that cut

DIdn't think I would like the Hyper Royals that much. But seeing them in-person, they look great. Another 1 will be in the rotation.

Isn't LEO basically the same as a draw, just with an unknown timer after which they start selecting, and people submitting a purchase attempt after the unknown timer just pend and don't know that they never had a chance b/c they entered too late?

For those interested in Rust Shadows, believe SNKRS is doing reservations for West @ 2:15, and East is surely to follow shortly after

How'd the west coast release go? I'm thinking about trying for a pair in chicago.

royal 1's have been my beaters for years.... but the collar just broke. I'm going to need a new pair, the shadows if I can get them. I might go for these rusts as a back up.

Back
Top Bottom