Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
comfy Monday wear
2g4qpaut9zt61.jpg
9gbofbut9zt61.jpg

2020 was the year the AJ1 died.
What makes you say that?
These are the 2020 to present 1 highs, missing Balvins

For me, I only bought/kept 4 (mochas, both japans, and hyper royals- obviously 2021)

So I kinda agree 1s died in 2020 in the sense they released so much crap. But other side of me looks at these releases and I see a lot of releases that were pretty straight - I just didn’t want em personally for various reasons

These are the 2020 to present 1 highs, missing Balvins

For me, I only bought/kept 4 (mochas, both japans, and hyper royals- obviously 2021)

So I kinda agree 1s died in 2020 in the sense they released so much crap. But other side of me looks at these releases and I see a lot of releases that were pretty straight - I just didn’t want em personally for various reasons

Ok cool. They released a lot of 1s. What's the problem? You're not obligated to like or buy all of them. I don't see the issue with having a greater variety to choose from. I see people wearing mochas every time I step out the house here in NYC. Good for them, they're a fire shoe. I'm glad I got mines to wear as well. The jordan 1 is considered by many to be the greatest sneaker ever so to me, the more the merrier. I'm pretty happy with my five pairs of 1s and will be happy to pick up the purple metallic wannabe joints coming out soon. Makes no difference to me if they release every color of the rainbow, I'll simply pick the ones I like. Not sure why it matters what else is out there if you're only picking up the ones you actually want.

Ok cool. They released a lot of 1s. What's the problem? You're not obligated to like or buy all of them. I don't see the issue with having a greater variety to choose from. I see people wearing mochas every time I step out the house here in NYC. Good for them, they're a fire shoe. I'm glad I got mines to wear as well. The jordan 1 is considered by many to be the greatest sneaker ever so to me, the more the merrier. I'm pretty happy with my five pairs of 1s and will be happy to pick up the purple metallic wannabe joints coming out soon. Makes no difference to me if they release every color of the rainbow, I'll simply pick the ones I like. Not sure why it matters what else is out there if you're only picking up the ones you actually want.
i mean you're not wrong
i think there's a significant chunk of 1's heads that are bothered by the fact that the 1 has become a strictly retro + shoe now

Back
Top Bottom