• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The leather on the Women's Court Purple 1s are sooooooft :wow:

yeah I heard that…. release seems all done so I’ll have to get these for the wife on the darkside 😂 8.5/9…

wonder what happened to those being extended sizes… needed that 13.5

yeah I heard that…. release seems all done so I’ll have to get these for the wife on the darkside 😂 8.5/9…

wonder what happened to those being extended sizes… needed that 13.5

Fortunately for you they aren't selling for much. Maybe like $40 dollars over retail after the fees surprisingly.

But the real question is, are the akin to SSBs? Lol
Watch them be deemed as so. Even if they truly are, or even better hell, that doesn’t fix the color for me personally. If people like them, cool. I want people to like what they like. Just not tryna hear or see people talking about how they don’t like the colors, or even hate the colors, but in the same breath talking that “but they’re ‘fire’ because of the materials” talk. So you don’t like them, but they’re good because of how they feel on the outside? Seems like a silly perspective to me, especially when we’re just talking about Jordan’s, and it’s not like even the best quality pairs are made of virgin calf belly or something.

But the real question is, are the akin to SSBs? Lol

i’ve owned both the SBB and the SBB 2.0 The “quality“ of those releases has now reached mythical proportions.

This fusion red and a few recent releases are very nice. Honestly, if I had to evaluate blindfolded, I don’t think I could tell the difference between them.

All Southwest flights got cancelled. Snap of a disappointed passenger:
9B2ED2DB-B152-4820-9E31-B023185188E4.jpeg
different shoes laces for each shoe, tied different on each shoe, not even laced through the same number of eyelets??

...TRIGGERED!

i’ve owned both the SBB and the SBB 2.0 The “quality“ of those releases has now reached mythical proportions.

This fusion red and a few recent releases are very nice. Honestly, if I had to evaluate blindfolded, I don’t think I could tell the difference between them.
Now this would be a funny YouTube video that I would watch lol. Blindfolded Jordan 1 test.
Feel them, smell them, walk around in em. Try to guess the colorway 😂

popped in here to ask if y'all fw these mcdonald's joints. just found out about their existence 45 seconds ago

Back
Top Bottom