1625211662865.png

1625211669756.png

Air Jordan 1 High 85 “College Navy”
Color: College Navy/Summit White-Tech Grey
Style Code: BQ4422-400
Release Date: February 2022
Price: $200

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

Go with the Shadow 2018s. Quality on those was awesome and they go with nearly anything.

Quality on the Royal 2017s was all over the place. No telling what you're gonna get. Court Purples 1.0s ain't worth no $500, especially if you already got the LA to Chis. Don't have the Mochas, so I can't speak to those.

I own two pairs of both 2018 Shadows and 2017 Royals and you are absolutely correct. 2018 Shadows are MUCH better quality-wise. I say this even with Royal 1s being my favorite AJ cw (out of all models/cws) ever.

I'm definitely leaning towards the 2018 Shadows now after hearing of the hit or miss quality on the 2017 Royals. I did some research and it seems like reps got the OG 1s down pretty good, so now I'm skeptical ordering off Goat. Double up on the La to Chi? I don't think reps of those are that good yet. If I double up, I can beat down the pair I have now. Also, I hear of the OG 1s probably releasing again the near future, so I thought of factoring in exclusivity into my final pair. Don't hate me, but what about them Union Desert Moss joints?

I'm definitely leaning towards the 2018 Shadows now after hearing of the hit or miss quality on the 2017 Royals. I did some research and it seems like reps got the OG 1s down pretty good, so now I'm skeptical ordering off Goat. Double up on the La to Chi? I don't think reps of those are that good yet. If I double up, I can beat down the pair I have now. Also, I hear of the OG 1s probably releasing again the near future, so I thought of factoring in exclusivity into my final pair. Don't hate me, but what about them Union Desert Moss joints?
Man you thinking too much. You're not retired from the sneaker game until you dead.

Just buy a pair and then buy another when it strikes you.

Go on stock X.
Buy 2018 shadows
Wear
Be happy and don’t think about it again .

Yo NT fam, Need y’alls help. Trying to retire with purchasing one more Jordan 1 High OG for my collection. Can’t decide which. Wifey wants me to get the Mochas Bc she’s into the color way , but I’m torn. I started this sneaker game in 2004 with the SB Mocha lows and transitioned into Jordan’s with the Royal 1s., so maybe the 2017 Royal 1s would make sense. Also worries about possibly receivIng reps seeing how good they got recently. Which color way would be lowest probability of me receiving a fake? I got some Goat credit I can use and it seems I’m stuck between Shadow 2018, Royals 2017, Court Purple 1.0, or the Mochas. Laker fan so the Court Purps make sense too but got the LA to Chi. What Jordan 1 would y’all retire with last? Budget around $500. Any input would be much appreciated!
Personally court purple 1.0

I personally think the Balvins were great. I get that they are a wild shoe but I can't wait to wear mine.
I been wanting them for a while and ordered and pair for my wife and a pair for me, as luck would have it she got hers before mine came in lol. I can’t wait to rock mine too!!!

If you're retiring why do near future OG releases have any bearing on what you pick? Last shoe you ever buy right?

Answer: You're not retiring. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom