Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Today
20210713_181922.jpg

Anyone with a lead on a pair of Royal 1's in a 9.5 for a decent price? Ideally DS, but would also go for a lightly used pair if the price was right. Thanks in advance!

Alright ya'll, rookie question here. Made my first Jordan 1 purchase (Mochas). I usually wear a 9.5 in ultra boost and yeezys. I went with a size 9 in the Jordan 1's. You think ill be ok?

Standard, leaning towards narrow foot.

Thanks!

Alright ya'll, rookie question here. Made my first Jordan 1 purchase (Mochas). I usually wear a 9.5 in ultra boost and yeezys. I went with a size 9 in the Jordan 1's. You think ill be ok?

Thanks!

i wear the same size in yeezy and jordan 1 which is 1/2 up from TTS for my widish feet. ub depends on the model.

Thanks!
First tip rookie, ask BEFORE buying. I haven't tried on an ultraboost or yeezy 350 since 2016/17. My TTS in Nike is 11.5 but I can do a 12 no problem in 1s as well. 11.5 in ultraboost 2.0 fit me, but 11.5 in cream 350v2 was stupid tight. Couldn't even wear that without insoles.

Thanks!

You should be okay but you really should go TTS in Jordan 1s. You can always add insoles and sneaker shields, etc. if you feel like there is a little more room than you like in your 1s. Modern 350s (with the static pattern) fit small as well so I don’t think that is a good basis for comparison tbh.

Do people not want these to customize into SBB 1.0’s? Initially didnt plan on copping since i wasnt a fan of this colorway but will try to cop to strictly customize. Might not be a true SBB 1.0, but can care less nowadays as long as they are a legit pair of 1’s

Back
Top Bottom