Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Question for the younger generation. Are you not getting tired of seeing everyone in Jordan 1’s and dunks? I’m not trying to be smart at all, I have a personal connection to the shoes but just thinking about when I was younger I didn’t want to wear what everyone else was. I remember going to puma’s and ASICS at one time. 😂

i would say no by looking at ig. all the wdywt pages are dunks, 1s, 3s, 4s, short shorts and nascar tees

does anyone know if there are any differences in mens and womens sizing and or materials in the jordan 1 low neutral greys? Im aware that 11.5 W = 10 in mens. But for this release, theres a mens and women version. So is a womens 11.5 W version the same as the mens size 10 version?

does anyone know if there are any differences in mens and womens sizing and or materials in the jordan 1 low neutral greys? Im aware that 11.5 W = 10 in mens. But for this release, theres a mens and women version. So is a womens 11.5 W version the same as the mens size 10 version?

I bought both of my daughter's the white/grey low pairs while in NYC two weeks ago.

One is a W and the other is Mens and they spoke up about them being different this past Saturday.

Just from looking down at them both on foot... The W has a slimmer flatter "pointier" toebox. Other than that, the materials seem to be identical and both came in the regular og high box with a spare pair of grey laces.

If I remember this evening, I will take another look and see if I spot anything else.

I got the silver toes in a womens 13.5 / mens 12 but never tried them on. I do remember studying the toe and wondering if it was really equivalent to a mens 12, they seemed kind of small looking.

i would say no by looking at ig. all the wdywt pages are dunks, 1s, 3s, 4s, short shorts and nascar tees
🤣🤣 This outfit description is too accurate. The only think that changes is sometimes the shirt is some type of vintage (or bootleg vintage) shirt instead. 🤣🤣

I bought both of my daughter's the white/grey low pairs while in NYC two weeks ago.

One is a W and the other is Mens and they spoke up about them being different this past Saturday.

Just from looking down at them both on foot... The W has a slimmer flatter "pointier" toebox. Other than that, the materials seem to be identical and both came in the regular og high box with a spare pair of grey laces.

If I remember this evening, I will take another look and see if I spot anything else.

I got the silver toes in a womens 13.5 / mens 12 but never tried them on. I do remember studying the toe and wondering if it was really equivalent to a mens 12, they seemed kind of small looking.

I'd always heard women's-specific sizing runs narrower, as well. Women apparently have much narrower feet than most men, regardless of the foot's length.

Came across a deal today at Plato's Closet.
20210720_113537.jpg

It's a sz 7.5. (So my daughter can match me.)
:lol:
I had low sodium at 1st when I saw the "Size: 9". This is a dope find.

Feedback of 1344, though I don’t even bother leaving feedback anymore as many other users don’t bother either…actively buy and sell

member since 2002

i can only speak for here in NY but for all the 1s that have dropped in 2 years i barely see anything more than 5 pairs on feet surprisingly. either people cook them asap or theyre hoarding their pairs.

and when i do see some they are royals, royal toes, black red, obsidan, volt and scarcely shadows
I rarely see any high top 1s worn. All I ever see worn on feet is mids. I think you may be on to something about people hoarding pairs. Shoe stores are instantly sold out in stores yet I rarely see them being worn.

This is the real answer. If you follow any of those sneaker pages on IG, pay attention to the next time they post a mid **** post. Usually the top comment is a guy/girl starting their comment off with "wear what you like" 😂😂😂

I don't know anybody that looks at sean wotherspoon for fashion advice lol.
Pharrell and Sean have a similar style in how they dress and that's how most of the kids on them hipster pages be dressed. Short shorts with oversized tee shirts. I don't follow them religiously so I may be mistaken but that's what I tend to see.

This is the real answer. If you follow any of those sneaker pages on IG, pay attention to the next time they post a mid **** post. Usually the top comment is a guy/girl starting their comment off with "wear what you like" 😂😂😂
followed by the “JORDAN WORE MIDS” or “IF TRAVIS WORE/HAD A MID….”

I mean on my timeline that's how all the hipsters on the sneakers and fashion pages dress. You brothers just said that all the young kids dress like this except they wear 1s and dunks instead of whatever shoes he has on. Again my bad if I'm mistaken

I mean on my timeline that's how all the hipsters on the sneakers and fashion pages dress. You brothers just said that all the young kids dress like this except they wear 1s and dunks instead of whatever shoes he has on. Again my bad if I'm mistaken

Sean Wotherspoon evendoesn't stand out in the style he dress apart from shoes at times. If anything he dresses like the typical "down to earth" appropriator that acts like Plato's Closet is a thrift store.

I couldn’t have picked him out of a lineup, I only know his name for the 1/97 joints… but just looked at his page you linked… now I know who got the facial hair on my cheeks that won’t grow :smh: dude should line that up or something

Back
Top Bottom