Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike must've wanted to reward me for wearing my red metallics today lol

20211013_103558.jpg

The more I look at Mochas the less I like them.

I know I'm in the lower percentile with this, but I always thought they were overvalued. They didn't appeal to me at all. I know they had shipping issues with them last October, with Foot Locker specifically from what I recall.

I wonder if the limited/troubled availability for them around their release caused some sort of artificial hype and demand for them.

I know I'm in the lower percentile with this, but I always thought they were overvalued. They didn't appeal to me at all. I know they had shipping issues with them last October, with Foot Locker specifically from what I recall.

I wonder if the limited/troubled availability for them around their release caused some sort of artificial hype and demand for them.
That and being brown which was used on Travis Scotts.

That and being brown which was used on Travis Scotts.

I know, right?

They sure did look like just another version of those Travis Scott 1, just without the oversized Nike check on the sides.

Yeah, brown shoes aren't too appealing for most peeps. If someone has an affinity for brown and already had brown attire, then those Mocha 1 would have been ideal for them.

Back
Top Bottom