• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No notifications, no nothing.
Found about the restock when I got to work at 5pm pst.

I guess I didn’t miss much. . .
:rofl:

33D37491-6751-4609-8D98-496DAA4DC797.jpeg
C68CA2BD-3924-47A4-943E-9AC87646121A.jpeg
I decided not to wear joggers anymore as well

How does premium leather on 1s react to water?

Thinking about debuting my Shadow 2018s tomorrow, but there’s a Hugh probability of rain.

..will they be okay after they dry?

If only there was a product you could spray on shoes to help deflect the rain.....hmm.

Frankly I do really like the of spraying such a nice pair of shoes.

I’ve seen vids on YouTube of people complaining about water spray harming the leather on their Jordans.

...it concerns me.

I find it strange that people care about this. F the shoes, I'm there to have a good time.
A lot of us have too many shoes and not enough time or opportunities to wear them. Especially if we can’t really rock em M-F. So when it’s vacation time it’s like here we go….
From a sneaker wearing standpoint, college life was the greatest for me… jays every day lol. Now it’s like maybe on Sat/Sun but a lot of those days are spent chillin with the kids and I’ll just throw on something old

A lot of us have too many shoes and not enough time or opportunities to wear them. Especially if we can’t really rock em M-F. So when it’s vacation time it’s like here we go….
From a sneaker wearing standpoint, college life was the greatest for me… jays every day lol. Now it’s like maybe on Sat/Sun but a lot of those days are spent chillin with the kids and I’ll just throw on something old

I can see that. I'm just a no hassle type of guy, and lugging a bunch of shoes around for a trip just isn't my thing.

The shoes i can wear at my job are the lowkey type joints like 1 lows and dunk lows I can get away with.

Everything else waits their turn if and when I decide to make moves after work.

But like my man above said, thats usually in something by the door that I can slip on real quick lol.

I find it strange that people care about this. F the shoes, I'm there to have a good time.

Oh for sure. I just don't have many opportunities to wear my pairs. M-F I am in work boots so that gives me just the weekends and if I am just doing stuff around the house I'm not wearing anything special. I wont be bringing a bunch of pairs maybe 1 other pair besides what Ill have on feet.

I go to Florida for a week in February.

No lie, I was thinking of what shoes I'll be bringing this past Monday night as I was going to bed.

:smh: :lol:

Yeppp! Thats me right now.

After taking the kids to Disney I’ve discovered my beloved Jordan 1’s have no business anywhere around my vacations lol

Ah man. That's where we are headed too. Maybe I should reconsider what I bring.

I can see that. I'm just a no hassle type of guy, and lugging a bunch of shoes around for a trip just isn't my thing.
Oh nah not a bunch of shoes on vacation, I agree. It’s more of a chance to break out some new heat that hasn’t made the rotation for me. It’s like a pair (or two) for wearing all day that’s comfortable, maybe a nice pair for stuntin or a nice dinner, and I always bring workout shoes but that could be from the first pair.

Where do yall work that they give a damn about your shoes? I understand top/bottom uniform or if like steel toes are required but other than that?

Frankly I do really like the of spraying such a nice pair of shoes.

I’ve seen vids on YouTube of people complaining about water spray harming the leather on their Jordans.

...it concerns me.
Dude it's safe. They're shoes. Regular sub $200 retail price sneakers. They aren't some bespoke Italian dress shoes that will outlast your natural life. Spray and go.

I always grab leather kicks when it's raining.

Back
Top Bottom