• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shadow 1’s or black toe1’s

The Breds have always been my favorite color
People still wear skinnies?

I’ve been rocking slim fit 511s for several years now and I always maintained that was as skinny as I would ever go. But I recently bought a pair of 512s—slimfit above the knee and a skinny little party down below.

And I have to say that i’ve never been happier.

...it’s taken my shoe game to another level.

I feel ten years younger.

030E390C-09D6-48FB-BB84-A1FB3D1E7201.gif

The Breds have always been my favorite color

I’ve been rocking slim fit 511s for several years now and I always maintained that was as skinny as I would ever go. But I recently bought a pair of 512s—slimfit above the knee and a skinny little party down below.

And I have to say that i’ve never been happier.

...it’s taken my shoe game to another level.

I feel ten years younger.

030E390C-09D6-48FB-BB84-A1FB3D1E7201.gif

The youngers are into wider pants now. You done aged forward OG.

I just had a full-on Do The Right Thing moment with one of my first graders in the hallway on the way to the buses.

I was walking backwards, leading them to the buses and my line leader got too close to me and stepped on the toe box of my Shadows. I look down and there's a small, but noticeable scuff mark staring me right in the face.

I kept my composure, but inside there was a feeling of pure rage swelling up from the depths of the abyss.

What I said out loud: "That's okay Erin, don't worry about it."

What I said inside: "You rotten, little #$%:evil::angry::emoji_angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'll see you in HELL!!!!!!!!!"

Perspective.

...it's all about perspective.

I had a 7th Grader who wasn't watching where he was going do this. I stopped dead in the middle of the hall 10 paces away from him to give him time to turn around, but he didn't. Stepped straight on top of my sht and the 4 other boys with him all literally gasped because they knew what had just happened. :lol:

Have been checking out this thread for a couple of years but always maintained I was only going to pay retail. I know there are some better colorways but I think I did ok for my first pair of 1s. Quality seems great I just need a maroon shirt!

Attachments

• 4F57FECF-2224-4DB0-A4D5-A3198C19022A.jpeg
    4F57FECF-2224-4DB0-A4D5-A3198C19022A.jpeg
    466.4 KB · Views: 252
I thought I had a new job where I could wear my kicks but quickly decided against it. I realized my office job turned into more 50/50 office and shop. Work boots it is. :D

Back
Top Bottom